Adults only bday trip

DisFanGuy

Earning My Ears
Not sure if this is the right forum for this but I'm taking my wife on trip to WDW this October for her bday. I'm wondering what I can do to make the trip extra special for her(we've both been to wdw over 10 times). I've booked one of her favorite resorts and a nice restaurant for a bday dinner. Any other ideas I can do to make it extra special? I would greatly appreciate any help.

It depends on what you are into:
sports: golf, mini-golf, fishing, marathon, bowling, ESPN Club, WWS/ESPN Zone, etc
shopping: DTD, area outlet malls, large scale malls
drinking: Jellyrolls, Raglan Road, monorail tour of resorts, walking tour of resorts in the Boardwalk area
movies: DTD 24 screen theater some with meals served by waiters
night clubbing: Jellyrolls, Atlantic Dance, Raglan Road, Citywalk
resort tours: monorail tour of resorts, Boardwalk around the lake tour of resorts, horse drawn tour of FWC, AKL/AKV
offsite: Gaylord Palms Resort, Citywalk, swamp tour
eating: Formal GF 5* Chef's Table @ V&As

As the pp has said, it depends on what she would like. There have already been so many great suggestions, I'll throw another one out there and suggest one of the many tours WDW offer.

Surprise her with a nice piece of Disney jewelry or a new Dooney & Bourke.

Those are things I would like but it really depends on what she is in to.
What about one of the tours offered?

Book a tour like Keys to the Kingdom, that's what I would totally love if I was going on a birthday trip with my hubby!

Another vote for booking one of the tours. For a Disney fan I don't think there is anything better then some 'behind the scenes' time. My DW really enjoyed the former Backstage Tour at AK. We have not had the chance to take the new version of the tour but the description sounds similar. How about flowers and/or gift basket in the room at arrival.​

Order a special cake from one of the Disney bakers. There is a thread about the amazing cakes that can be made and the bakers are the best. If you are booking a special restaurant, I am fond of Cali Grill for watching fireworks and their cake chef is great to work with. Second choice, a little more expensive, but also an unforgettable experience, an Illuminations cruise. You can also have a cake on the boat. You can have other food, bottle of wine etc. Make sure to get the birthday pin for her and you. Lots of special attention and a cupcake in every restaurant

Don't forget the pin that says you are celebrating your birthday. There is no other experiance like getting hundreds of Happy Birthdays from CM and guests alike.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter