Adults Only Areas on Fantasy

Woodmnky

DIS Veteran
Does anybody have a list of adults only areas on the Fantasy? I am trying to familiarize myself with the deck plans, but I am wondering what areas we need to avoid when we are together as a family.

Satellite Falls - Deck 13 forward
the Spa - deck 11 & 12 forward
Quiet Cove pool - deck 11 forward
Europa - deck 4 aft
Remy/Palo/Meridian - deck 12 aft
Cove Cafe - deck 11 forward

There might be more, but that's what comes to mind right now. Really, the only one you might wander across accidentally is the Quiet Cove pool.

The night club area is adults only after 9 pm. Some venues are used for family activities during the day (mostly The Tube).

It is easy to think of--the adult only areas are the pool and spa areas of decks 11, 12, and 13 forward and the adult dining (Palo and Remy) on deck 12 aft. Avoiding adult dining areas is no problem--you won't get past the desk with kids. You'll avoid the adult pool/Cove Cafe areas if you use the midship or aft elevators to access the pool decks as the family pools, food outlets, etc. are all midship or aft.

And thanks for asking!:thumbsup2

Deck 12 with the little wading pool above the adult pool area is a family area. This is good, as the entrance to the Edge is near there and kids can then just walk to Deck 12 forward if they need to get to their rooms. One FYI, our conceirge host told us that kids can walk though any adult area, as long as they don't stay to use it. This came up as we were talking about the conceirge sundeck area not being open after 10. She told us it was open but we had to get there through Deck 13. We said, well that is adults only, so our son can't come with us. She made it very clear that it would be OK. Now, our son like so many kids, is teriffied to go into any area marked adults only (man, we had trouble getting him to go through the Europa area during the day!), so we didn't ever do it and of course, you always run the risk of running into some passenger who might say something to your child even though it is OK, so being armed with info on where the adult areas are is a good thing.

drsg said:
Deck 12 with the little wading pool above the adult pool area is a family area. This is good, as the entrance to the Edge is near there and kids can then just walk to Deck 12 forward if they need to get to their rooms. One FYI, our conceirge host told us that kids can walk though any adult area, as long as they don't stay to use it. This came up as we were talking about the conceirge sundeck area not being open after 10. She told us it was open but we had to get there through Deck 13. We said, well that is adults only, so our son can't come with us. She made it very clear that it would be OK. Now, our son like so many kids, is teriffied to go into any area marked adults only (man, we had trouble getting him to go through the Europa area during the day!), so we didn't ever do it and of course, you always run the risk of running into some passenger who might say something to your child even though it is OK, so being armed with info on where the adult areas are is a good thing.

I'm sure I speak for many when I thank you or your consideration! But you really can walk through the adult area if you need to. If you find yourself there with kids for some reason, just walk through quietly. And from the sound of your son, I imagine he would be too respectful (or scared ;)) to make much noise. When I have my kids I do use the other elevators just because it's the polite thing to do...but I have gone through with my kids on the way to the pool after visiting the spa to make a reservation. They know the rules (it's QUIET Cove), and we've never gotten dirty looks. That I saw, at least :)

Thanks for the info. That makes it easier to visualize where to avoid. We have a GTY rate and I don't know where our room will be yet, but if it is forward I will try to remember to use the midship/aft elevators when we need to go to the upper decks.

I have seen adults spoken to by the staff if they come in with children, but not if they are just walking through. That is ridiculous. You should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter