Adults only ABD trips...any difference?

mouthdoc

Mouseketeer
I just booked ABD Ireland 2017. My trip is an adults only. Do these trips involve any different itineraries or activities or are they simply adults only. Thanks!

I just booked ABD Ireland 2017. My trip is an adults only. Do these trips involve any different itineraries or activities or are they simply adults only. Thanks!

The Ireland adults only ABD we did last year included a special poetry pub crawl which was fun. Otherwise it's the same itinerary.

Last edited:
Basically they just don't have the "kids" activities on offer.
Not always. In Greece, we had the Adults do the race in the Olympic Stadium that is normally for kids. On the Arizona & Utah trip, we did the Arts & Crafts corn husk dolls. I really think it's left up to the Guides' discretion.

In my experience, most of the Adults Only trips I've done have been exactly what was described in the itinerary, minus the "Junior Adventurer's Night". The Adults get a night out and the Guides get the evening off, or they do an Adult Activity like Cousin Orville said. The only activity they've ever actually skipped on an Adults Only that I was on was in Alaska. Instead of going to the hokey family restaurant for lunch in Anchorage, we got a tour of a local brewery and lunch there.

Sayhello

Last edited:
Our adult southern CA trip had a few meals that included alcohol, even though the website states it is not included. Not sure if this is unique to the adults only trips.

Our adult southern CA trip had a few meals that included alcohol, even though the website states it is not included. Not sure if this is unique to the adults only trips.

It's not unique to adults only. We had alcohol included for select meals (not all) on our Germany trip. The guides tell you right before each meal if alcohol is included or not.

It's not unique to adults only. We had alcohol included for select meals (not all) on our Germany trip. The guides tell you right before each meal if alcohol is included or not.

Thanks! Before the trip, it was stated on the website no alcoholic drinks were included, I believe, so it was a nice surprise for those who drink!

For our SoCal trip adults only, it was included for the first dinner, last dinner and when we went to Tam O'Shanter, and maybe another meal, not sure about that. I thought I read in other trip reports for so cal with kids that alcohol was not included, so I guess I assumed wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter