Adults in Costume for dinner

DROCKS

Mouseketeer
Early 2013, a group of us (4 very fun lovin Disney ladies) who will be having dinner at Park Fare 1900 w Cinderella and gang. Obviously, the little girls are always allowed to dress up. Has anyone ever seen Adults dress up to get in on the fun? We're not talking anything outragious or over the top....probably jeans on the bottom, but just wearing something on top to resemble a disney character. Anyone know if this would be welcomed? Thanks

Early 2013, a group of us (4 very fun lovin Disney ladies) who will be having dinner at Park Fare 1900 w Cinderella and gang. Obviously, the little girls are always allowed to dress up. Has anyone ever seen Adults dress up to get in on the fun? We're not talking anything outragious or over the top....probably jeans on the bottom, but just wearing something on top to resemble a disney character. Anyone know if this would be welcomed? Thanks

There are shirts for sale that mimic the tops of Disney princesses, so I can't see that they'd have an issue. Full on costume, or something resembling what could be mistaken for a costume? No way.

Unless it is the the time frame that includes Halloween, Disney does not allow adults to dress in a manner that can be mistaken for a character. That extends to and includes brides in wedding apparel.

Now, having said that there was a group of people in the WS yesterday at the FWF clearly dressed in togas.

So, I'd guess that if you were not attempting to dress in a complete costume, you'd probably be ok.

If it's just a shirt with jeans, they should be fine. Disney has a line of tee-shirts modeled after the character outfits that they sell in-park. Unless she was pairing that with a bottom that could be mistaken as a continuation of a costume, it shouldn't be an issue. She's wearing jeans, so I can't see that there'd be any issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter