adults eating kids meals: Akershus

Mommymarie

Mouseketeer
My DD10 is excited for to eat at Akershus, but not excited about anything on the adult menu. There are a few kids options she will eat. I know it is not guaranteed and depends on the restaurant, but anyone have recent experience having a Disney adult ordering off kids menu??

The places where there have been issues are generally the third-party restaurants (and the Plaza Inn for some reason). Otherwise, most of the time it seems like adult guests have been able to order from the children's menu if they want. However, as supersnoop said, she will still be charged the adult price regardless of what is ordered.

We went in August and my 10 year old did not want any of the adult items on the menu. She ordered the pizza from the kids' menu and they gave her an adult sized portion (at the adult price).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter