ADULTS Anonymous Christmas Cards sent/received

thank you Nutsy - this was lots of fun - great way to start off the Christmas season
so IF those 6 had me Im still waiting for about 15cards - hoping Mon finds lots at work - great incentive to go back

Yep, all 6 have you on their list:( Sorry:( :( :(

Originally posted by Pooh67_68
I am waiting on 10

Three of the non senders have you, so all the rest of yours are on their way:D

Sorry it has taken me so long to post....I have had some family issues. My cards went to work with my mom on Wednesday to go out and she forgot to put them in the mail so they will be out tomorrow...once again sorry!

Well now, I just received two cards..........one from KayleeUk:D Thanks Kaylee:wave:

The second one I have to do some research on:hyper:

Thanks tho........I've seen the clue posted, but need to research it so I know who it is.;)

:jumping1: :jumping1:

I received 3 cards today :teeth:

I believe they are from

I Intrigue You

Justhat

and Hollyann :wave2: ;)

Thanks everyone for the beautiful cards!!

Originally posted by Cocamami
I received another card today-I'm not sure, but I think it was from..........adisneygirl?

Yep, that was from me! :wave:

Originally posted by Octoberbeauty
My cards have been sent and I'm trying to figure out who the cards I've received so far are from. Maybe this weekend, I'll get a chance to sit down and do some detective work. :teeth:

Okay, figured out two (I think)
cocomami
Quasi123
:D

Yep, 'twas me. Happy Holidays!:wave:

Have recieved 4 out of 5 cards so-far but only one person seems to have got my card hope they all arrived, any way a big thankyou to everyone who sent me a card.
Kym :bounce:

Originally posted by Kissyme
Have recieved 4 out of 5 cards so-far but only one person seems to have got my card hope they all arrived, any way a big thankyou to everyone who sent me a card.
Kym :bounce:

Who are your cards from????:D

To those of you in this exchange who have yet to mail their cards & have not posted anything..........IF you need a bit of extra time, let me know please.

Also, I've noticed a couple of you are also signed up in other curent exchanges :( :(

So, if I've not heard anything to the contrary by Monday I will keeping an eye on these other exchanges to see if you have sent those out.:( :( :(

Please don't let it come to that.......it's only some Christmas Cards, so why not fulfill your obligations & do the right thing by sending them out.::yes::

Ok JennyL did you send me a card???? I've been trying to find the clue, but am going bonkers here reading & re-reading everyones posts to try to find out if anyone solved the mystery.

Someone mentoined about a song with a number & it was about a Jenny, so that leads me to think it was YOU who sent me the lovey Pooh & friends card.

Thanks so much, I love these Disney cards::yes::

Nutsy - I saw on the kids exchange that you have a total # cards that havent been reported as being sent. Any idea on the adults?

It's still alot of fun - thanks for organizing this

Originally posted by Nutsy
This is not good oods...... in all 68 cards have NOT made the mail.......:(

So, for those of you who are short a card or two, it's these few people who are holding it up:(

I've now sent all my cards. I had 4 going to the U.S.A, not sure when you'll receive them. The other I sent on Wed, to a Canadian Diser.

Marilynn:wave2:

Originally posted by Pooh67_68
....I received 3 cards today...
mtblujeans- loved the clue on the back of the envelope. :teeth:
luckywife and I think denisenh?

Thank you, and please let me know if the last one is right or wrong.

That was the only clue I could think of to put on the cards! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter