• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adulting is Hard, So I'm Running Away! ~ An Oct 2016 PTR ~ Update 10/19: Peace Out, Yo!

Silliness is the name of my game! If you haven't visited my December 2015 PTR (link in my sig), there's likely to far more silliness over there than here for the next few months. Feel free to join in! :hug:

I will do my best- headed out to do some (dreaded) back to school shopping for crap they'll probably never use. Likewise feel free to head over to my PTR (The ABCs.....) it'll be fun to co-plan. ;)

Late as usual, but I am here too! :) We need to work on maybe having an early lunch before you leave...we should be in the area by 10:30/11 am on the 28th.

Late as usual, but I am here too! :) We need to work on maybe having an early lunch before you leave...we should be in the area by 10:30/11 am on the 28th.
Aww, Lynn! That sounds wonderful! Although I am sure plans will change for both of us a million times between now and then, right now I'm planning on doing a late breakfast at Cape May Cafe that day. I'm going to try to get the very last seating, which would be 11am-ish. You could head straight to the Beach Club and join me for brunch before checking into your resort, if you wanted to! :cutie:

Oh oh! And I'd be happy to pass on my remaining bottled water and snacks to you, too! I ALWAYS bring too much and have lots of leftover stuff! (Rather than hauling it home with me, I just end up leaving it all in the room for Mousekeeping to enjoy!)

Last edited:

I'm in!! If there are zero craps being given and tiaras being worn, I'm there!
I knew I could count on you for these things, Lori! :rotfl: While most of the tiara-wearing, zero-craps-giving action will continue for the next 3 months over on my Dec15 PTR, I'm very glad you're here! :hug:

Last edited:
What the HE double hockey sticks, page 2 already on the super stealthy PTR!!

Zero craps given, no pants, tiaras, food, glorious food and stalker tendencies....IM IN!!

giphy.gif

Yeah, I guess I'm not very good at hiding, am I? :oops:

Oh, good! I so hoped you would be! We can count down to our October 2016 trips together! :hug:

We are so totally going to count down our October '16 trips together!!! It's gonna be awesome! I'm glad you caved and started this PTR already...we can be crazy waiting for 2016 and give spreadsheet support to each other! :cutie:

210 days until Park Hours! :upsidedow
248 days until ADRs! :thumbsup2
368 days until FP+! :cutie:
428 days until WDW!
:hyper:

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

Oh, god. I don't know if I should be embarrassed or excited about this. I told myself I would NOT start this PTR until after I return from my upcoming trip in December 2015. But. Like. I have THOUGHTS and things that need to be shared, and put down in writing! And not having a place to do that is keeeeeeling meeeee! So... Tah-Dah, ya'll. Another ridiculously early PTR is beginning today! :blush:

The one promise I am going to keep is to NOT put a link to this PTR or a ticker for this trip into my signature until after I return home from my December trip. So if you've found this thread all on your own... HI, STALKER. :wave2: Welcome!

One of the things churning around in my brain is the potential to upgrade to a Deluxe once the military rates are released. I ran the numbers, and if I'm doing my math right (and I usually do), I could switch to the Beach Club in a Garden-View room for about the same price as I'm currently booked at Rack rate for POR. :scratchin Normally Deluxe prices are too far out of my reach, but I think I could swing it this year. So I'm eagerly awaiting the release of those discounts so I can see what I can do!

I'm debating if I want to get into sharing spreadsheets yet. They're incredibly premature, I'm aware of this. But rest assured, the first has been created, complete with the ADR wishlist attached...

M5NtWWMQpa9BC.gif

Yes, Mickey. I know I'm nuts. But dude, you're not even wearing a shirt. Like, seriously. Don't judge me, bro.

Proud to be a stalker LOL

Out there, somewhere in the DIS interwebs is the starter post for my 2017 PTR.

Now who's crazy one, hmmm???

tumblr_n5j3d8l2kH1rhwmago1_500.gif

We are so totally going to count down our October '16 trips together!!! It's gonna be awesome! I'm glad you caved and started this PTR already...we can be crazy waiting for 2016 and give spreadsheet support to each other! :cutie:
Yaaaassss! When you put it like that, I'm pretty glad I went ahead and started it, too! :hug:

Following!
Hooray! I'm glad you're here, Lessa! :hug:

Proud to be a stalker LOL
Hooray! :thumbsup2

Out there, somewhere in the DIS interwebs is the starter post for my 2017 PTR.

Now who's crazy one, hmmm???

tumblr_n5j3d8l2kH1rhwmago1_500.gif
Ooooh, looks like I'm gonna have to dig around in the DIS and do some stalking of my own! :scratchin

Oh my, at least I made page 2!
Congrats! :rotfl:

Best reasoning ever. And totally grammatically correct, because non-pants tiara wearing Disney fans understand!
Totally! :thumbsup2

Oooooh, that's a big statement.
I know, right?! :laughing:

Lol, you know you are making your adoring fans happy!
Oh whatever. Adoring fans. Pfft. More like amused spectators. :rotfl: And awesome friends. :grouphug:

Hi! But I'm a nice stalker, I promise! Princesses (at heart) don't lie, it wrecks the Disney karma.
I like nice stalkers! :goodvibes

I'm here, I'm here!! Late, but here!! :hug:
Hooray! :welcome:

Can't wait to follow along! (I'm a newbie, interested to hear your October plans since I'm going Oct 2015!) Off to check out your December PTR.

Can't wait to follow along! (I'm a newbie, interested to hear your October plans since I'm going Oct 2015!) Off to check out your December PTR.
Hooray! :welcome: Glad to have you here!

i LOVE this title.
Thanks! It only took me three attempts to come up with it. (Just ask @NJlauren , apparently she was watching and counting each time I changed it during the first 24 hours of this thread's life!) :laughing:

Love the start of this PTR.

and you yelled at me? Piffft.
I didn't yell! I exclaimed emphatically! :thumbsup2

I stalk well when i am given the link:
Stalker.jpg
Awww, Mo! You make stalking look SO CUTE! :cutie:

Last edited:
I'm here, in all my stalker glory!

You had me at no pants! And spreadsheets. And food!

I fully support starting this PTR. I would start mine, but I still have the pesky business of wrapping up my October TR! I have a general idea of my daily plan. And of course, I have my ADRs all planned out!

I'm thinking of MNSSHP the same day - Tuesday 10/25!

I say upgrade to Deluxe if you can! I think it would be awesome! And so close to Epcot - perfect for a quick swing by F&W if needed for some yummy treats!

I'm here, in all my stalker glory!
Hooray! The party can start now! :hug:

You had me at no pants! And spreadsheets. And food!
Again... This why we're friends. :rotfl:

I fully support starting this PTR. I would start mine, but I still have the pesky business of wrapping up my October TR! I have a general idea of my daily plan. And of course, I have my ADRs all planned out!
Mine too! Of course, my ADRs are also all relevant to where my current plan is to be each day, which will likely change once we have park hours. But I have a current plan, none-the-less! :thumbsup2

I'm thinking of MNSSHP the same day - Tuesday 10/25!
Yaaaassss! :hyper: That would be awesome! We could buddy-up for the party, if you want! I'm planning on a late lunch (2:30-ish) at the Grand Floridian Cafe before-hand, then being in the park by 4pm.

I say upgrade to Deluxe if you can! I think it would be awesome! And so close to Epcot - perfect for a quick swing by F&W if needed for some yummy treats!
Thaaaaaat's part of the idea!!! Convenient access to the NOMS! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter