• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adult Tattoos

I have a good portion of my body covered by tattoos, including having an entire fantasy scene on my back, but, believe it or not, I just have one Disney tattoo. I have Tinkerbell on my right forearm. My husband also has a fair amount of tattoos, and he has Sleepy and Dopey on his left forearm.
I really want to also get a Tigger tattoo, but not sure where yet :rotfl:
I will try and get some pictures to post here first chance I get.

I'm going to have my daughter help me design 2 more tattoos. I want an anklet with Tink, pixie dust, flowers and the girls intials, I'm going to see if she can incorporate the intials into the flowers or vines, that one I want to have CorpseBride ink for me when I'm ready and I want that one first. :) I also want one on my side, running up my ribs but I don't know yet what I want....I saw a butterfly on someone there that was just gorgeous but I've already got a butterfly on my lower back with tribal bands so I didn't want to do another one. I wanted to do something different. Someone suggested a dragon but I don't know that I want that either so I'm still thinking.....

I'm going to have my daughter help me design 2 more tattoos. I want an anklet with Tink, pixie dust, flowers and the girls intials, I'm going to see if she can incorporate the intials into the flowers or vines, that one I want to have CorpseBride ink for me when I'm ready and I want that one first. :) I also want one on my side, running up my ribs but I don't know yet what I want....I saw a butterfly on someone there that was just gorgeous but I've already got a butterfly on my lower back with tribal bands so I didn't want to do another one. I wanted to do something different. Someone suggested a dragon but I don't know that I want that either so I'm still thinking.....

:hug:If you would like, I'd be happy to draw up some ideas for you. Just let me know!:wizard:

:hug:If you would like, I'd be happy to draw up some ideas for you. Just let me know!:wizard:

Thanks!!! I'm going to see her this weekend and I'll talk to her about it then. If she doesn't have any thoughts I'll PM you. :)

i have a large snow white on my calf with my daughters name..... I am also planning to get a mickey with my ones sons name but i still don't know what to get with my other soons name.... i was thinking dopey or grumpy cause he acts silly sometimes and hes ALWAYS grumpy but i don't know.... i'm only 23 adn i don't know if one the dwarfs would last years to come and still look good specially on a lady :confused3 i need something for him...... i'll try to get a pic of my snow posted..... but any thoughs on the 3rd for my son???

snow.jpg

i hope it works..... i am planning on getting the dress totally colored in yellow in the next month or soo

I currently have 6 tats. Evil Queen and mirror on right leg, Maleficent on left leg, Dopey on right upper arm w/ husbands name, Dragon w/ kids names in heart on left upper arm, Figment w/ rainbow on lower right arm and the Autism puzzle pieces going around left wrist. Some are still works in progress. Husband has many but only 1 Disney - Grumpy on arm w/ my name.

I will try and get pics posted soon.

i have 5 in total, but only 2 disney,mickey and minnie on my leg. would love to get another some day. great pics
vicky

So here is what we did the other day, we are getting there...
She is one of my favorite clients. :)
Round3.jpg
[/IMG]

WOW!! :eek: That is seriously amazing! I might have to bug you on where you're located!

I don't have any tattoos as of yet but, my fiance and I are planning to get matching ones after our wedding next year. And of course, it is Disney related! ;)

tattoo.jpg

I'm sure many of you will recognize it from wallpaper in the Haunted Mansion's corridor of doors. I've been convinced on getting this tattooed for the past 5 or 6 years. :laughing: I want it on the upper part of my back, so I don't want it showing on my wedding day thus why we're not getting it 'til afterwards. :rolleyes1

Love this thread! Hope to see more Disney tats! I love seeing them!

I have been DYING to get a small Mickey Mouse head behind my left ear (my good side haha)! I have been putting it off because I have a very LOW pain tolerance...:( I know it will be sooo worth it in the end, though. I want to start off small to make sure I feel the same way about tattoos as I do now. My goal is to get it by the end of the year! :) Wish me luck!

Tatoo.jpg

Here is my Cinderella Castle tattoo I got after I finished the Disney World Marathon. It is on the inside of my right ankle.

My template was the top of the receipts from the parks!

I want some Pixie Dust somewhere, but I don't know where!

Tatoo.jpg

Here is my Cinderella Castle tattoo I got after I finished the Disney World Marathon. It is on the inside of my right ankle.

My template was the top of the receipts from the parks!

I want some Pixie Dust somewhere, but I don't know where!

That's cute!! Why not do the Pixie Dust around the top?

I found the template I want for my Tink tat, but I couldn't afford to buy the hat it was on last weekend. Maybe next trip.

hello I am wondering if anyone knows a place roughly near disneyland that does tattoos I am wanting to do a tattoo while I am in Cali oct 2-5 any suggestions on a place that is semi reasonable and clean would be awesome thxs!!

You should PM Corpse Bride, she's the one who has done the art on the Madame Leota previously posted on this thread. I'm hoping to have her do my Tink tat when I get it all designed. :)

I was thinking about getting a new tattoo. That's actually how I stumbled upon this thread. My idea was about getting a female disney figure, snowwhite would be my favourite, in a sexy posture. I don't have any image to show, just ideas. I woul like to get it on my calf. What do you people think about it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter