Earning My Ears
I am trying to book my port adventures and I wanted to book the Atlantis
Deep Water swim just for my daughter. It says participants must be
atleast 10 years old and she's 17, but it won't let me book it. It says
there must be an adult present when I click confirm? I planned on
booking the observer portion for myself though. Is there no way she can
do the swim by herself? I feel like, I've heard of other people doing this and
I'm wondering why it's giving me trouble. :confused:

I'd call DCL to book it. Computers aren't perfect when it comes to exceptions to rules and stuff. ;) Since you're going to be an observer, that's basically an exception to the rule, so you'll probably just need a person to do it for you. :)

I'd call DCL to book it. Computers aren't perfect when it comes to exceptions to rules and stuff. ;) Since you're going to be an observer, that's basically an exception to the rule, so you'll probably just need a person to do it for you. :)

I emailed them, but I'll try calling!

The site say's:
"Children ages 10 and up may participate by themselves if a parent or appointed guardian is booked on the Observer at Atlantis Dolphin Cay & Discover Atlantis Tour."

So have you tried booking the Observer at Atlantis Dolphin Cay & Discover Atlantis Tour for yourself first, then the Atlantis Deep Water swim afterwards?

Ex Techie :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter