Adult only upgrades???

Disneynut25

The Happiest Place On Earth
Has anyone ever received an upgrade in a Cat 12 GTY with only 2 adults in the room? Please post your experience with this?

We (2 adults) cruised on the January 10, 2009 Magic. Booked a GTY 12 and got a complementary upgrade to a Cat. 9.

Jan

I got an upgrade to a Cat. 8 from a Cat. 12 with just myself in the stateroom
this past December.

my parents (71 yr olds :) ) were upgraded from a 12 to a 10....we are leaving in 9 days!!

we were upgraded from a Cat 10 to a Navigator Verandah. My agent at the time called a few weeks before to ask if we minded changing rooms as DCL needed the Cat 10 for a large group. Of course I said yes! My agent was even able to tell me the new stateroom and everything! It was also our honeymoon so not sure if that had anything to do with it...

We are cruising this sunday and got a call last week about an upgrade. We payed for a cat 12 and were upgraded to a cat 9.:cool1:

DH and I booked cat 11 and were upgraded to cat 8. TA sent an email a few weeks before the cruise.

I sailed solo - booked gty 12 and got a cat 9. So I don't think the number of people in the cabin really means too much.

My wife and I were upgraded from a GTY 12 to a Cat 10 for our upcoming Magic cruise this April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter