adult nite cabaret ?s

jacksmom2009

Mouseketeer
hello i am looking at navigator for a easern carribean cruise. and i was wondering in the caberat for instance they have chad chesmark. and other people. are these comedians? and do u pay to get into the show? approx cost. What is the right stuff live? and what time do these shows usually start? if we have late seating dinner would we miss them?

You don't have to pay any additional fees for shows. Some adult shows were comedians, jugglers, ventriloquists, overall entertainers or magicians. Some adult shows were simply live music. I'd say they started around 10 or 10:30, so yes, you'd get there after late dinner. We had 8:15 seating on the Magic and by the time we were done dinner we were usually wiped out and ready for bed!
:)

All entertainment is provided free. I'm not sure about the people, but 'The Right Stuff' is a band, they play 80s hits among other genres and I enjoyed them.

I would google the others, or I'm sure someone here has seen them and can give their opinion.

No charge. The various performers on the cruise will do a family show early in the evening and an adult show later. There is usually a juggler, a ventriloquist, comedian, etc. Typically there are 4 variety acts on a 7 night Magic cruise.

The Right Stuff is the name of the live band currently on the Magic--again, they do sets in various locations around the ship at the scheduled times--no charge.

No charge for any of the entertainment venues on the ship...spa, bingo, tastings yes.

You do not normally miss the shows with late seating as they start like 10:30 or 10:45 (it varies over the years--check your Navigator) We did leave dinner once because we wanted to see a show...after several nights of talking to our head server about how S...L...O...W our server was. That night he was just worse than ever, and when 30 minutes after ordering dessert, it still wasn't there, we left. We also commented to the head server that we had things to do and couldn't spend over 2 hours each night to eat 2 courses! NORMALLY, dinner takes about 90 minutes unless your server is a real dud. You can hang out longer over dessert and coffee, but you don't have to!

As 3 Mickeys noted, dinner times vary too. Sometimes late is 8:15, sometimes it is 8:30...and a few years ago the start time depended on the rotation you were on. You will know what time your dinner starts when you board. The show times will be coordinated with the dinner times. Hakuna matata.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter