Adult/Family Wish Trip??

lovedcookie

Mouseketeer
A family friend of ours is terminally ill and a single mother of three. Our hearts are breaking for her and her kids.:sad1: . . so we would like to nominate her for a wish trip to Disney World because she and her kids are really big fans of Disney and none of them have ever been to WDW or DL. I know others have posted with similar needs but I can't find the links to the adult wish organizations. . . so if anyone could post links to the threads or organizations, that would be really helpful.
Thanks so much :flower3:
Erica and David

Hi, I looked it up on the internet for you. There are several organizations under Family Village - Wish Granting Organizations. My heart goes out to you all in this awful time. Hopefully, this will help bring a little joy to this family.

From what I understand it is very difficult to get a wish trip for an adult as there is very limited funding - most organizations support only children. If these organizations aren't able to help, perhaps if this person is willing, an article in your local newspaper or fundraisers could help them make this trip. I feel there should be just as much funding for adults as they'd also like to make memories with their children who are devastated by watching a parent deteriorate and then losing them.---Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter