Adult Disney Costumes for MNSSHP

Tahariel

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I need help with the following. We, me and BF, will be attending our first ever MNSSHP this September.
I've read through the guidelines for costumes and am really happy I can dress up :)
However, I'm really struggling to find a costume that doesn't look... how to say this nicely... cheap (and I don't just mean price wise). Or that has multiple petticoats underneath, as that would fall into the layered territory.

So could anyone tell me where I could find an appropriate and somewhat reasonable priced (so not £400) costume? Cause disneybounding is nice, but this is the one time I can dress up!

I'm particularly interested in Belle, Megara or Tinkerbell. But open for other options.

Oh, and it would be great if it's not from the US, as import taxes will push the price through the roof :/

Thanks for any advice!

I wore a tinkerbell costume a few years back that I got from argos which wasn't expensive and looked fine on.
There's a big fancy dress shop near where I live in Bournemouth that has an online store, it's called Hollywood fancy dress and they've got lots of stuff online so might be worth checking them out :goodvibes

Have you tried eBay? When we considered costumes for our first MNSSHP in 2014, we had a look on eBay (before chickening out of fancy dress lol)! There seemed to be plenty of fancy dress shops who were using eBay as an online shop - lots of different outfits and Disney ones were there too.

Angelsecreteofficial is where I'm getting my tink costume and a Alice in wonderland one.
They are professional quality but far more reasonable then some places although unfortunately they are not in the uk.
But the tink dress is only $70

You can
I know the layering rule is a pain. I really wanted to go as queen of hearts

You can still wear layers they are just subject to security checks, so they will want you to lift up the excess layers I was told until the last layer lol, so your still have one layer not searched, for ahem privacy, I emailed a month ago as I wanted to do a costume with layers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter