ADR's

bkb91

Earning My Ears
I'm wanting to make a dinner ADR for the night I arrive in Florida.

Our plane lands just before 5:30pm. Would a 9pm reservation somewhere be cutting it close or is that enough time to use Magical Express, check in to the hotel and then get to a restaurant via disney transportation?
:)
TIA

We arrived at 4:30, used ME, checked in, and made it a 7:30 ADR. We were staying at Fort Wilderness and had to take the golf cart to the dock and the boat to the MK. We were right on time.

I'm wanting to make a dinner ADR for the night I arrive in Florida.

Our plane lands just before 5:30pm. Would a 9pm reservation somewhere be cutting it close or is that enough time to use Magical Express, check in to the hotel and then get to a restaurant via disney transportation?
:)
TIA

A 9pm ADR would work if everything is on time. However, fight delays can/will happen. Since table service ADRs now impose a charge if you miss them, it might be safer to plan a counter service meal that first night just in case.

I would say probably, but It completely depends on which restaurant, and what resort; also ME times can vary significantly. If you are looking to dine at one of the other resorts, you will need to change buses. Try to keep it simple. Getting stressed out right out of the gate isn't the best start for a magical vaction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter