ADR's?

DLR29

We create happiness
When should we make our ADR's for our July 2007 trip? 180 days? Can we get good ADR's later than that. We won't be doing any Character Breakfasts

I'd suggest as close to 180 days as possible. July is a very busy month at WDW.

You will be able to get ADRs later than that, but all the peak times and the most popular restaurants (CRT, Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, Le Cellier, Sci-Fi, Prime Time, and others) might be booked.

I agree with Bob P. The dining plan is making the restaurants more crowded than in the past. Make your dining plans and reservations in advance. You can try to change them later if need be, but at least you will have reservations. Just one tip that I have learned and passed on to others.....make your dining plans and theme park plans at the same time. You do not want to have an ADR in (for example) the Disney Studios if you plan on the Animal Kingdom for that day (or that part of the day). Keep your dining within the park you plan on for that day, or at any near-by Disney resorts. If you want to eat at any of the MK resorts like Poly, GF or CR, you can easily exit the MK and monorail or boat over to any of these resorts for a meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter