ADR's with a 2 year old

jessic2422

Mouseketeer
My party will be my Mom, Husband, Myself, Daughter 2. Please tell me if this looks okay...
Boma, Raglan Road, Chef de france, Chef mickeys-breakfast,
Hoop de doo review, biergarten

Kiddo is decent at restaurants but she is does want down all the time. She loves music so I think she will be good at the biergarten and hoop de doo. I am worried about boma, and chef de france. Thanks for suggestions and support :)

i did a bunch of character buffets for my daughter. she really enjoyed them.

she really liked 'ohana as well.

we were just at le cellier for lunch and she was pretty well behaved.

bring some things to distract her if she gets bored. i have an iphone that has games for my daughter to play. this has helped to curb quite a bit of potential meltdowns.

good luck to you & happy eating! :)

My party will be my Mom, Husband, Myself, Daughter 2. Please tell me if this looks okay...
Boma, Raglan Road, Chef de france, Chef mickeys-breakfast,
Hoop de doo review, biergarten

Kiddo is decent at restaurants but she is does want down all the time. She loves music so I think she will be good at the biergarten and hoop de doo. I am worried about boma, and chef de france. Thanks for suggestions and support :)

Boma is not a good place for little ones getting down on the floor. It's rather crowded. She'll really need to stay seated or on your lap. Same with Chefs de France. Not much room between tables.

She will not be running around at any place but I know those 2 will be the most boring for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter