ADR's - website or phone?

Lori72

Earning My Ears
What's the best way to secure dining reservations? Calling or using the onsite web booking?

Online, it opens at 6:00 and phones at 7:00. So always try online and if you have problems call.

I would try online and go to the phone if need be. We had pretty good luck with online at six.

Although I understand a lot of factors come into play ie: time of year, etc..... just curious - have people been successful with getting all their ADR's? we are on site so have the extra 10 day advantage --- guess it's always best to go in at 6:00 a.m. with a plan B, C........

I had to do both. I called at 7 am and had a 1 hour wait. :O I always have them look too. Last trip I couldn't find a table for a certain time online but when I called they had it. So I also try that! =)

I'm staying on property but when I go to dining reservations through the DVC website, I can only book 180 days out. Am I understanding that I should be able to book 180+10 days out? The calendar that comes up only has days that can be selected 180 days out...beyond that the days are shaded and can't be selected...am I missing something?

I'm staying on property but when I go to dining reservations through the DVC website, I can only book 180 days out. Am I understanding that I should be able to book 180+10 days out? The calendar that comes up only has days that can be selected 180 days out...beyond that the days are shaded and can't be selected...am I missing something?
When does your your 180 day window open? Your +10 won't show up until that day. Then you should be good to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter