ADRs via phone or online?

sahoenshell1218

Mouseketeer
Which system is better, in your opinion? Will more options be available by phone, or will they both show the same times?

I booked all my ADRs online with my phone except Ohana, that had to be done by phone with a credit card. I got all the times and places I wanted within a 15 min time frame.

We have 6 ADRs and all were booked online - even the character meal and Candlelight Processional dinner package.

If you want to add a special celebration to it, i'd suggest calling instead. But I had no issues booking online.

I booked all mine online this trip. For our first trip I called and it took forever to get everything booked.

The website is so screwy it makes me nervous - I also couldn't link my DP and it wanted PIF on CRT.

I just call first thing in the AM with my list and book them all at once. If I want to make changes I'll use the website and kind of go through options, but the initial bookings I feel like the phone CM was easier.

I prefer booking our ADR's online so that I can book at my convenience. Plus, you don't have to wait on hold either. I find the online process much quicker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter