• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR'S ready--I think?

Paigesmom2013

DIS Veteran
My ADR'S window opens Monday. I'll be up at 5am cst to book, but just wondering what to book first in the order. The cracter meals are probably most imprtanr. Here is what I'm planning:

Chef Mickey dinner. Sat. Night
Akershus lunch. Monday
Ohana dinner. Friday night
B.o.g. lunch. Tuesday
Rainforest Cafe (ddt) dinner Wed

Book BOG first, then Chef Mickey, then Ohana then Akershus and lastly Rainforest Cafe. We went last February and we got all of our ADR's and we did Ohana Breakfast, BOG for dinner, Akershus for lunch, Hollywood and Vine for lunch, Tusker House for breakfast. We were super happy with Akershus, disappointed with Tusker House, will do Chef Mickey's from now on and LOVED BOG!

BOG, Ohana, Arkershus, Chef Mickey, then Rainforest! BOG & Ohana are always hard for me to get.. so thats why those two would be top priority for me! Arkershus, one that usually goes fast..being a princess meal. Chef Mickey dinner is not mega popular, so no need to rush.. & Rainforest always has reservations pop up regardless of how far out you are, so that one can be booked last!

I agree with PP. Booked BOG first then 'OHana followed by Chef Mickey's. If you have trouble with Rainforest Café you can call them directly or try on opentable.com They only release a portion of their tables for booking in the Disney system

Like the above posters said - book by order of popularity - Chef Mickey's, Ohana and BoG go fairly quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter