• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR's quickly approaching

kamabet

Earning My Ears
I would love some feedback on my dining plans. We have been multiple times and are going with the flow this time. Our plan is to go to a park for rope drop and head back to hotel for the afternoon and go to a different park in the evening. Except with a few exceptions. We want a more relaxed feel to the trip this time. We will be on the regular dining plan and I know I will have to pay for at least 2 meals OOP if I elect one of those as Narcossee's

12/18- Arrive around 3:00 from a couple night stay at US
T-Rex for dinner

12/19- Epcot
Lunch -San angel. A new restaurant for us

12/20- MGM...All day
Lunch- Sci-Fi this is my youngest pick and she will not let this one go. We have been going since she was 4 and I think it is more sentimental then anything.
Dinner- Mama Melrose fantastic evening package if possible

12/21- AK.All day
Breakfast -Tusker house
Dinner -Rainforest

12/22- MK
Dinner at Cape May. This is the oldest DD pick. Huge crab leg lover. We will not be coming from MK. As we will have an afternoon break

12/23- EP
dinner- Raglan Rd . This is also after a break and this is a new restaurant for us

12/24-MK
Dinner- BOG. Fingers and toes crossed on this one

12/25- MGM
Lunch- 50s prime time. New one
Dinner- Narcossee's

12/26- EP
Lunch- Via Napoli. New one.

I better edit. We stay till 12/27 but will be leaving in the AM so no dining plans on this day. I have 12 credits planned and only 9 from the plan therefore needing to pay OOP for some.

Last edited:
*50's Prime Time Cafe - We LOVED the fried chicken at this place. It is very good.
*Via Napoli - The pizza is very good here. For dessert I love the Tiramisu. If you like coffee, you'll like the tiramisu at Via Napoli.
Looks like a pretty good list. Love Mama Melrose.

T-Rex & Rain Forest are both awesome choices!!!! Try on of the Cotton-tini's at T-rex and the Pink Parrot Lemonade at RFC (my favorites)
Sci-Fi is okay with the food but the atmosphere is so cool! Mama Melrose place food was not my favorite, but some people love it.
50s Prime Time is a fun experience too!!
Narcosses is a fabulous choice! If you get a late enough reservation, you can even watch the water light pageant!
Via Napoli had amazing food! we went there last year and granite i was pregnant, but everything tasted amazing! Just a forewarning its a little loud in there =]
and last one i can comment on, (I haven't yet been to the others but will be to a few on my trip in September!) RAGLAN ROAD!!! this is my absolute favorite favorite place in disney .. i love the Irish dancers and the Irish men that come there to sing (swoon). Hope you enjoy your trip and that i helped give a little insight with your plans

Nov. 1996 - First Visit to WDW @ Dixie Landing
Jan. 2005 - Off Property
Jan. 2011 - Caribbean Beach Resort
Jan. 2013 - All Star Movies Resort
Jan. 2014 - Art of Animation Resort
Sept. 2015 - Grand Floridian (upcoming)

You should be fine, just go from your last day and work backwards with your most wanted first (BOG first). We do deluxe dining and while it seems a bit more stressful, the last five or so days are easy to plan even during free dining. We also take a break mid-day but don't do any parks usually all day. Good luck!

Thanks!! Most of the restaurants I have been at least once but I am excited to try some new ones. I was able to get everything I wanted with the exception of Mama Melrose but it appears they haven't released that quite yet.

I would love some feedback on my dining plans. We have been multiple times and are going with the flow this time. Our plan is to go to a park for rope drop and head back to hotel for the afternoon and go to a different park in the evening. Except with a few exceptions. We want a more relaxed feel to the trip this time. We will be on the regular dining plan and I know I will have to pay for at least 2 meals OOP if I elect one of those as Narcossee's

12/18- Arrive around 3:00 from a couple night stay at US
T-Rex for dinner Never been but read decent reviews

12/19- Epcot
Lunch -San angel. A new restaurant for us We love lunch here, its been a staple for us since 2000

12/20- MGM...All day
Lunch- Sci-Fi this is my youngest pick and she will not let this one go. We have been going since she was 4 and I think it is more sentimental then anything. I cant help but interject my thoughts, 50s is our choice over Sci Fi, but I understand, you got to go with sentimental, same rings true for us too on 50s
Dinner- Mama Melrose fantastic evening package if possible I wish I could give good thoughts on MM, but it has disappointed the last few times

12/21- AK.All day
Breakfast -Tusker house Another bucket list for us, but friends say they love it
Dinner -Rainforest Never been to this one, rather eaten at DTD version, wasnt impressed, with so many other non chain places to dine within WDW. If in DTD and determined to eat there, would choose Raglan Rd.

12/22- MK
Dinner at Cape May. This is the oldest DD pick. Huge crab leg lover. We will not be coming from MK. As we will have an afternoon break Def. a great place to get crab legs. Lots of other good things on the buffet, including land and sea lubbers combined

12/23- EP
dinner- Raglan Rd . This is also after a break and this is a new restaurant for us Sorry, didnt see this, I suggested above. With this in mind, the resorts have a lot of nice places if you can navigate to them. Here are some of our faves...The Wave, Grand FL. Cafe, Ohana, Olivias, Kona Cafe, Boma and Maya Grill

12/24-MK
Dinner- BOG. Fingers and toes crossed on this one We have friends who love it, we are finally going in Oct. after many tries for ressies

12/25- MGM
Lunch- 50s prime time. New one Again, sorry, mentioned above:tilt:
Dinner- Narcossee's

12/26- EP
Lunch- Via Napoli. New one. We love the Piccante Pizza at VN! I dont typically order It. Sausage, but theirs is really good

I better edit. We stay till 12/27 but will be leaving in the AM so no dining plans on this day. I have 12 credits planned and only 9 from the plan therefore needing to pay OOP for some.

I know that you might love Rainforest Café, but if you are just needing a meal in the AK area.......Sanaa, Boma, and Jiko are VERY awesome, all at AKL, if you want better food......though, you might not be going to Rainforest Café for the food.....

Ya. My family likes it at Rainforest more for tradition then anything else I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter