ADR's not working at 180 days!

Gowans

Ducks Fly Together
So i figured i could book my ADR's for May 25th onwards at 10am today.
Came online with my list and fast fingers ready to get that all important BOG ressie.

and i get this...

"We were unable to check for available tables at this time.
A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later."

Am i doing something wrong or are the Disney gods just making life difficult?

:badpc:

So i figured i could book my ADR's for May 25th onwards at 10am today. Came online with my list and fast fingers ready to get that all important BOG ressie. and i get this... "We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later." Am i doing something wrong or are the Disney gods just making life difficult? :badpc:

It's 11am online, 12 noon by phone :)

Thought i had sussed it but now i select my date etc, and when i click on the available time i want the page refreshes and its gone.

So much advanced planning for our first trip and i still cant work it out.
I am not cut out for this.
:guilty:

basically the online booking system isn't working

I could check availability for 24,25,26,27
but not my two end dates 23 & 28 even though they were showing up in a different colour - ie on site.

but I couldn't actually book any reservations, you just have to call up I'm afraid - though its quick to do - esp if you work out the times first.

I found availability for everything every day pretty much.
also try putting in a specific time rather than the 'dinner' 'lunch' etc and it shows more availability

and i was booking for a group of 6
:cool1:

Online system is beyond awful!

I gave up and called and it was so much easier all round. Got everything I wanted no problem over the phone.

if you want to secure BOG, call disney reservations

UK bookings often have issues with 180+10 ADRs

"We were unable to check for available tables at this time.
A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later."

I had this too! the system seems to recognize your 180 days but not the extra +10 day bit. I rang the Disney freephone number (0800 1690748) and arranged everything with no problems :)

i managed to get everything for my daughter's trip online, but the system is definitely down as much as it's up (at all times of day and night...)

since i was booking at 60 days rather than 180, it didn't make a difference..

for those of you booking at 180 days, i would call rather than deal with the very finicky online program

As someone else said, the online reservation system recognised my 180 day mark but not the +10 for being onsite. It also would only let me book for 180 days out from each day I wanted to book for (if that makes sense?!) calling Disney reservations is much easier than booking ADRs online :)

What was the number you dialled to complete this? Sounds painful having to log on daily! Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter