ADRs linked to confirmation number? Help!!

red712371

Mouseketeer
Hello.

I have some questions. I had a trip on hold over the weekend and started making ADRs with that confirmation number. Today, I actually booked with a travel agent instead and received a different confirmation number – we changed the dates slightly. I did cancel the ADRs for the first package for the days that we didn’t take, but I wasn’t able to find availability at the restaurants in order to schedule them under the correct confirmation number. What should I do? Should I just cancel the ones with the wrong resort confirmation number or can they switch it for me? Does it need to be linked with my package? Will they cancel the ADRS when they see that the package is cancelled that they were linked to?

Sorry, I know that I have a lot of questions, but I want to make sure that I have ADRs before I get there and I don’t like problems.

Thanks in advance.

As long as you have the Conf #s for the ADRs you want, you are fine. ADRs don't need to be linked to WDW Resort Conf #s, since you can stay offsite & still dine there. ADRs & Package reservations have nothing to do with one another.

There was a discussion thread I read yesterday about similar situations, but too many posts to go through that information again. I would recommend calling (407)WDW-DINE and when a representative picks up they will ask you your resort reservation number. At that point, You can explain the situation to them regarding what happened and they should be able to associate all your Advanced Dining Reservations to your new Resort Reservation confirmation number. The thread yesterday spoke about people who associated their ADRs with their resort reservation number, and when the resort reservation was cancelled so did the ADRs. Although, I completley understand what the previous poster is saying because you don't have stay onsite and still get a 90 day window, but in your situation where they where associated/linked I would recommend calling just to be safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter