ADRs - is there an App for tracking these.

No app that I've ever seen. I just use Google docs so I can access the list from my phone. I also print the list of adrs and keep it in my park bag.

No app that I've ever seen. I just use Google docs so I can access the list from my phone. I also print the list of adrs and keep it in my park bag.

Whats Google Docs?? I make a spreadsheet on my computer with Openoffice.org - Is there a way to save that to my phone??

There is an app I love called TripIt. I have it on my iPhone (heard about it from someone on these boards). You can give the app permission to access your emails so it can look through it for any travel related documents (flight reservations, dining reservations, hotel reservations, concert tickets, etc). It takes all that information and puts a little itinerary together for you, including all the confirmation numbers. If you don't like the idea of giving the app permission to access your email, you can forward everything you want included in your TripIt itinerary to an address they provide (plans@tripit or something). You can go in and edit any of the itinerary items, add stuff (I added things like Wishes and included info on where we want to be at what time). The app is free, but you can upgrade for more features. I really enjoy the app and it is definitely useful for keeping track of your ADRs. Definitely check it out!

I do it the old fashioned way. I print them out on a piece of paper and put it in my park bag.

I put all of the ADR information into the calendar function on my iPhone. Each date has the times, confirmation number and # of people on the ADR.

I use note cards decorated with Disney Stickers :artist:

At the top, I put which park we are going to that day, the hours and any EMHs.

Then I list all our ADRs and the confirmation numbers.

At the bottom of the card, I list other important times, parade times etc of things we want to do so we can be sure not to miss it once we get into the parks and the pixiedust: hits!

On the back of each card, I list the other park hours for that day and what the EMHs are, in case we decide to park hop. I also leave space to write where we park that day once we get there.

Each day, I just fold up that days card and stick it into my wallet. That way if my phone dies or something, I have it. I also save the times in the calendar on my phone, that way if I forget the card, I still have it. I'm very OCD though so I've never forgotten the card. Just part of my pre-packing the night before for the next day.

There is an app I love called TripIt. I have it on my iPhone (heard about it from someone on these boards). You can give the app permission to access your emails so it can look through it for any travel related documents (flight reservations, dining reservations, hotel reservations, concert tickets, etc). It takes all that information and puts a little itinerary together for you, including all the confirmation numbers. If you don't like the idea of giving the app permission to access your email, you can forward everything you want included in your TripIt itinerary to an address they provide (plans@tripit or something). You can go in and edit any of the itinerary items, add stuff (I added things like Wishes and included info on where we want to be at what time). The app is free, but you can upgrade for more features. I really enjoy the app and it is definitely useful for keeping track of your ADRs. Definitely check it out!

I love this app too! It has kept track of our upcoming trip including flight info and ADR'S. Check it out!

I love this app too! It has kept track of our upcoming trip including flight info and ADR'S. Check it out!

I am also a fan of TripIt. I don't give it the automatic permission, but instead forward all confirming emails from airlines, hotels, rental car agencies, Super Shuttle, Open Table, Disney ADRs, Amtrak, and on and on. It works great on the computer, phone and kindle.

MouseMemo didn't come up for me, but TripIt did - Looks great!!! Why is my trip so far off.... So sad! But at least I'll have all the time in the world to plan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter