ADRs for Thanksgiving week - still possible???

t1gger1968

Earning My Ears
Dh and I are thinking of heading to the world with our three kids during thanksgiving week. Obviously, this is a last minute decision and I am wondering before I go ahead and book our hotel, buy our tickets..if ADRs will be impossible to get during that week. We would love to do a few character dining, and a few other sit down restaurant. Anyone tried to get ADRs this late for Thanksgiving week?

Michelle

If you're flexible with your times / restaurants I bet you can still get some. You can actually try to reserve them online now if you want to check for that week. They don't have to be tied to a vacation reservation. Go to disneyworld.com and mouse over Book, then click on Dining reservations. It's really pretty easy to use. I booked all my Thanksgiving week ADR's that way, with the exception of Thanksgiving day. I had to call for that one. Of course, it was 90 days out when I did it, but hopefully there's still some stuff available and there might have been some cancellations. Good luck!

I agree with the PP go online and see what's available. I just made a couple this morning. We are arriving on Friday the 27th we get in around 6 figured we'd be tired from travelling made them for the hotel SSR restaurant. We have Artist Point for Sat night and Cape May for Sunday night. I'm not going to make anymore it's only 2 of us. We really prefer the restaurants not in the parks and don't want character meals we will be ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter