ADRs for October, please comment on California Grill

OctDisney

Earning My Ears
This is my first post to the forums and would like some feedback on my ADR's.
We(Myself, DW, DS-11, and DS-9) are going to MNSSHP on Oct. 31st as well.

My main concern in the California Grill. We are mainly going for dessert and apps and Wishes, since we will still be full from Biergarten(DW and myself are not really late night eaters, thus early dinners and lunches). Is it really worth it to take our two boys or should we just hang at the Poly or do something else. (HDDR is not an option or others, since we did them two years ago). We are not going to pay for a buffet meal this evening.

Also, Donald's is our sentimental choice and Tony's and Kona on Oct. 31st may not happen depending on how the day goes, since this is the day for MNSSHP.

We are also staying at POFQ, Poly, and AK. The explanation of why is for another thread.

Raglan Road Dinner 10/28/2006 (Just arriving at POFQ today)

50's Prime Time Cafe @ Disney/MGM Studio Lunch 10/29/2006

Donald's Breakfastosaurus @ Animal Kingdom Breakfast 10/30/2006

Tony's Town Square @ Magic Kingdom Lunch 10/31/2006
Kona Café @ Polynesian Dinner 10/31/2006

Biergarten - Germany @ Epcot World Showcase Lunch 11/1/2006
California Grill (check in on 2nd floor) Dinner 11/1/2006

Chef Mickeys @ Contemporary Buffet Breakfast 11/2/2006
Whispering Canyon Cafe@ Wilderness Lodge Dinner 11/2/2006

Kona Café @ Polynesian - (Split the Tonga Toast) Breakfast 11/3/2006
Boma - Flavors of Africa @ Animal Kingdom Lodge Dinner 11/3/2006

Le Cellier Lunch 11/4/2006

Looks good- if money is not an option go for the California Grill if it is I read that Wishes is fantastic from Poly beach. It sounds nice and relaxing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter