ADRS for my week alone with my girls!

ahill004

DIS Veteran
What do you guys think about our ADRs for my week with my two little ones. (DH decided he was "Disneyed" out after i convinced him to go on a 16 day Disney trip this past December). So, it is just me and my girls (3 and 5).
Please feel free to tell me if any of the below are not a good idea or if I am missing something. (I am trying to give the girls some meals they will love and some I will love).

California Grill (Never tried but I really, really love their menu).
Crystal Palace Lunch (Never tried)
50's Prime Dinner (Loved last trip)
Boma Dinner (Loved last trip but this will be a different menu/different night)
Plaza Dinner (5:30 ADR before Halloween party)
1900 Park Bfst (Never tried)
Storybook Lunch (we've done this one before and princesses are a must - we did CRT last trip and none of us were impressed with the food, service or the interaction)
Ohana Bfst (Never tried)
I've also thought about Cat Cora's restaurant if it is open when we go in Sept.

What do you guys think? Yah or Nay?

I would suggest Crystal Palace for dinner (Pooh characters). Your girls also might get a kick out of O'hana dinner (coconut races).

Thanks! I thought about Ohana but unfortunately I couldn't get it the entire week I am scheduled to go to Disney! I've heard great things about it.
And I just checked... my crystal palace reservations are for dinner, not lunch. I thought it was lunch b/c it was 3:30 but apparently that is dinner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter