ADRs for January 2008 the DxDDP

MomWith2Cinderellas

I wished upon a star and was granted the 3 loves o
Here is what we came up with for the Deluxe Dining Plan. We will be at WDW for 16 days. :cool1:

Sunday we arrive at GF...No reservations since we are not sure of a flight time as of yet.
Monday - Grand Floridian Cafe
Tuesday - Ohana's
Wednesday (this starts the dining plan) - Brown Derby
Thursday - CRT for Breakfast and Akershus Princess Storybook for dinner
Friday - Jiko
Saturday - Artist Point
Sunday - Yachtsman Steakhouse
Monday - Narcoossee
Tuesday - Probably in room breakfast and dinner at Le Cellier
Wednesday - Citrico's
Thursday - The Spirit of Aloha
Friday - Flying Fish Cafe
Saturday - HV Playhouse Disney Breakfast and for dinner California Grill
Sunday - Spoodles for Breakfast and Kona Cafe for Dinner
Monday - In room breakfast and Rose and Crown for Dinner
Tuesday - We leave :sad1: , but will have breakfast at Cape May Character Buffet.

What do ya think?? lol

It is a lot of dining, but we are going for such an extended period we do not mind all of the reservations.

This sounds great. I have been to Disney so many times that now it's all about the food. You are going to have a great time.

This sounds great. I have been to Disney so many times that now it's all about the food. You are going to have a great time.

Thanks! It really is all about the food!! :rotfl: We like to do sit down dinners at night, because after a day at the parks it is nice to relax and unwide over dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter