Adrs for afternoon tea?

yes, you should make an ADR if you really want to have the afternoon tea, as it has become quite popular - better to have the ADR ahead, if you can!

I surprised my mom and it was the most memorable thing we ever did together. We took photos of us drinking tea "pinky's up" :rotfl2:

The best part was we bought the Grand Floridian blend of tea to take home with us.

It's only sold in the tea room and you have to ask for it. The can has lasted me 4 year so far - it's huge! I forgot how much it was.

grrrr.........I wish my DH would do something like this!!!!!! Too formal for him. Anyone wanna be my date?????

Yes I would book ADRs. Have an awesome time, DH and I did it 2 months ago and we both loved it!

Anyone know if this would be appropriate for my cousin to bring his 13 year old daughter to? He is doing Divequest with his son and I am trying to find something that he can do alone with his daughter......

Anyone know if this would be appropriate for my cousin to bring his 13 year old daughter to? He is doing Divequest with his son and I am trying to find something that he can do alone with his daughter......

I would think if she likes frilly, girly type things it would be perfectly appropriate. It's kind of fancy so she should be ready for that. Your cousin might enjoy it, and they do have a plate specifically for men.

I just went to look this up and is it true that it is for ages 11 and under? I guess they would DEFINITELY feel a little out of place then lol......

Oh and as an aside....my cousin went with her to get their nails done...as a goof...she still tells her friends about it.... he is a nut.

I just went to look this up and is it true that it is for ages 11 and under? I guess they would DEFINITELY feel a little out of place then lol......

Oh and as an aside....my cousin went with her to get their nails done...as a goof...she still tells her friends about it.... he is a nut.

I think that you just looked up the Princess Tea. The one you want to look for is the Garden View Tea. ::yes::

grrrr.........I wish my DH would do something like this!!!!!! Too formal for him. Anyone wanna be my date?????

Many, many, many ladies are there alone with a good book.

I plan on going this time alone with a stack of gossip magazines while my DS1 is napping in his stroller. I did this years ago when my older son was a baby. They sat me in the far corner of the restaurant and no one knew he was there. :)

I'm actually looking forward to some quiet relaxing mommy time! Plus the tea and snacks are delish! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter