ADRs for 3/30 and 3/31 not showing up??

Balt ravens fan

Goofy at heart
I have a hotel reservation for 3/21 to 4/2. Today I could log in and make reservations for 3/21 - 3/29. BUT 3/30 and 3/31 (which is Easter), I could click on those dates but NOTHING was available. NO restaurants - this seems strange. Could everything be booked for Easter and the day before - I think not? Could it be that the days of 3/30 and 3/31 are not loaded yet by Disney?

What do you all think? Makes no sense to me.

Dave

I'm also having issues -- I'm hoping some restaurants are not loaded yet. By chance, did you book Ohana dinner for any of those dates? I logged in right at my 180 mark and Ohana showed no availability at any dinner time slot for the whole week.

I am trying for Boma on 3/22 or 3/23, CM on 3/27 or 3/30. Nothing. Called yesterday and CM acted like that everything was booked so too bad. I can maybe see CM but Boma? Really????

I don't understand why certain restaurants wouldn't be in the system yet. The new Be Our Guest was wide open available and you'd think that one would be hard to get being that it's new.

I've been trying for Chef Mickeys on 3/30 and Boma on 3/31 with no luck. I called today and the CM said that they've not been loaded into the system yet. However, I was able to make an ADR for Tusker House on 4/1. :confused3

I've been trying for Chef Mickeys on 3/30 and Boma on 3/31 with no luck. I called today and the CM said that they've not been loaded into the system yet. However, I was able to make an ADR for Tusker House on 4/1. :confused3

At least you were given an explanation. The CM last night told me that Boma must be booked solid for 3/22 and 3/23. I laughed and said I have walked into Boma on many occasions, even during Christmas. I will keep trying. Looks like Ohana, Cape May, CM, Cali Grill, Boma, 1900 PF are among those with no availability.

They must not be loaded yet, because for giggles I went to Christmas week. I used 12/29, 12/28, I even used 12/25 to search. And I got 1900 Park fare, Ohana, Chef Mickey. So they must not be loaded for Easter week yet - which is ridiculous.

Me thinks Disney wants you to book restaurants in the PARK before you book at the HOTEL restaurants. That is the only logical answer. They know people like eating at the hotels and want to free them up for guests.

Just a crazy thought.

I have been trying for Chef Mickey's on Easter as well. When I called, they told me that it had not been loaded yet. I was able to get BOG for Easter dinner with no problem. I have never run into this before, and can't understand why they wouldn't have it loaded at the 180 day mark. This takes away the time advantage a hotel guest checking in earlier in the week receives by being able to book the ADR at 180 days from check in. They also couldn't tell me when it would be loaded, so every day more people will be eligible to book, and we will have to just continually check it until it is loaded.
They have a very defined set of rules for booking the ADR's, which I appreciate and don't mind following, but they need to be adequately prepared, especially for one of the busiest days of the year!

We're in the same boat with CM. So weird, because we had NO trouble getting CRT and BOG! Very unmagical. :confused3

We have been trying to book breakfast on Friday 3/29 at 1900 Park Fare with no luck either. I did get a Chef Mickey's reservation for 14 of us at 7pm on Easter so it must be open. Can't say the same for 1900 Park Fare though.

They told me Chef Mickey's was open for dinner, but the breakfast/brunch times had not been loaded yet? So annoying!

IndianaMom said:
They told me Chef Mickey's was open for dinner, but the breakfast/brunch times had not been loaded yet? So annoying!

Breakfast times are there now! I just booked a 7am for March 30th! :)

I was able to book 'Ohana last night for a 10am breakfast on Easter morning and I also got the time at Garden Grill that I've been wanting! Those were the two most important ADR's that we needed! So geeked!!!! :cool1:

Has anyone been able to book CM for breakfast on Easter? Just checked and it shows no availability. Have they released them yet?

I have been checking CM since 184 days out several times a day for Easter breakfast and there has been no availability for any time. When I have called, they have confirmed it is still not loaded yet? Don't know what is causing the delay, but I booked the 1900 Park Fare breakfast as a back up today because when they do release CM, obviously many more people will be in the 180 day window and now eligible to book. Ugh!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter