• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADRs FINAL!!

THEJOEL

Excited & Overwhelmed
So here it is the FINAL ADR list....
Dec 11 Mama Melrose's 7:35 dinner (1st time)
Dec 12 CRT 2:05 late lunch (first meal in the castle!!)
Dec 13 Akershus 8:00 dinner (2nd time a must do IMHO)
Dec 14 Chef Mickey's 7:45 dinner (first time)
Dec 15 1900 Park Fare 7:30 dinner (2nd time) Just changed to Rose and Crown 8:05 dinner
Dec 16 final day just gonna hit some CS in MK

So what do you,guys think about my ADRs?? Any menu items that come highly recommended??

We had a great lunch at Mama Melrose on Monday. The mushroom flatbread was the best!

Otherwise, sounds like you'll be getting in a good amount of character dining. Enjoy!! :cool1:

Dec 15 1900 Park Fare 7:30 dinner (2nd time)

So what do you,guys think about my ADRs?? Any menu items that come highly recommended??

I saw you have been to Akershus and 1900 Fair Park twice. I'm going in February and have been seeing iffy reviews about their dinners. No one is really a picky eater in my group. Just wondering your thoughts of both. Hoping to enjoy our first time on the Disney Dining plan.:dance3: Thank you.

mickeeemouse said:
I saw you have been to Akershus and 1900 Fair Park twice. I'm going in February and have been seeing iffy reviews about their dinners. No one is really a picky eater in my group. Just wondering your thoughts of both. Hoping to enjoy our first time on the Disney Dining plan.:dance3: Thank you.

When we went to Akershus in 2010 it was by far my favorite meal of the trip. One of the best grilled pork chops I have ever had. And we had a really cool interaction with Aeriel. The picture is a nice bonus also.
1900 Park Fare was good for a a buffet, honestly the food wasn't anything special, but it was good. You go there for the character interaction which is REALLY good. Our service was great and my DD got to dance with Prince Charming. We had a good time.

theduhaimes said:
We are there the same week and eating at a lot of the same TS as you. :cool1:

Maybe we will see you there! Which resort? We are staying at CBR.

CaliforniaDreaming said:
We had a great lunch at Mama Melrose on Monday. The mushroom flatbread was the best!

Otherwise, sounds like you'll be getting in a good amount of character dining. Enjoy!! :cool1:

Hey why wait in line when you can get the characters to comr to you all while enjoying some good food?

Great choices!!! We'll be there from the 12th-19th!!!! Have a blast!!

Hey why wait in line when you can get the characters to comr to you all while enjoying some good food?

Exactly! I'm planning on atleast hitting up Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace next year with my niece and nephew, maybe 1900 Park Fare too. That should eliminate most or all of our waiting in line for characters (I know they'll find some that they still insist on meeting, though!) :thumbsup2

Dec 15 1900 Park Fare 7:30 dinner (2nd time)

Did I say final??
We just dropped 1900 Park Fare for Rose and Crowne.

Loved CRT! The short ribs were so tender! Akershus is so good too. We loved the offerings on the cold bar, and I really enjoyed the meatballs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter