• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR's - does it help to call over online?

cheryterese

DIS Veteran
Does it make any difference if you call for an ADR as opposed to doing it online? Just wondering if there's a better chance of getting something that way or not. Thanks!

You won't have a better chance of getting something you don't see online, but, if you aren't on hold forever, it could save you some time if you are booking a lot of CC hold restaurants. A Disney CM can make all of your reservations and then just take your CC info once and link it to all of the CC hold reservations. You can't do this online. Maybe not a big deal, but that really is one of the only pros I can think of to call in.

I find that if I need to adjust a reservation, it is best to call. Changing a time or adding another person seems to be simpler with a call (at an off hour) than trying to get the computer to fix what you need fixed.

This morning, I was trying to make a same day breakfast reservation. It was showing online, but the CM on the phone said there was no availability. I got onto computer and booked it (had been searching on my phone). Not sure why she didn't have the same availability...or what this means as an advantage to one over the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter