ADRs, Dining Plans and a Split Stay all in the mix

katrinao82

Earning My Ears
I currently have a package booked for 7 nights at POR Riverside with a 6 day ticket (no hopper) and the Dining Plan.
I am set to make my ADRs in about 37 days.

Let's say I keep my reservations as is and book my ADRs in 37 days with those plans and using the Dining Plan.

But after that, I decide to mix things up a bit and change my original reservation to AOA Little Mermaid rooms for 3 nights and removed the dining plan. I also keep my 6 day tickets with this reservation.
I then add another reservation for 4 nights at POR in a Royal Room.

What happens to my ADRs? Can they stay and I just pay out of pocket when we arrive vs using dining plan credits?

Any other pros or cons to this plan?

Your ADRs will stay the same. If you canceled your trip completely you would need to go and cancel each ADR separately.

The con to me? Why book the dining plan and stay at POR if that isn't what you want? There's no disadvantage to booking the split stay from the start and the dining plan doesn't give you an advantage when booking ADRs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter