• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR's... Any suggestions?

SCRAPBOOKQUEEN

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Okay, I've booked my trip and now trying to finalize my ADR's. Please take a look and see what you think. I'd be happy for any suggestions. This trip will be just me and my DD (13) who does not have a broad palate yet. Some of my reservations are buffets, mostly due to Character interaction and therefore will not wait in lines at parks. This is mostly for me, so that I can get pictures. We are staying 11 nights/12 days. I know that I have some extra table services here since we will be off property due to doing two days at Universal. Trying to do restaurants at the park we will be at since I don't know about transportation or how to get there. Any and all suggestions appreciated.

Monday 5/30/11 - Arrival to Pop Century. Not sure of time. May just eat at POP. Any suggestions??????

Tuesday 5/31/11 - Animal Kingdom - Breakfast - Donald's Safari Breakfast

Wednesday 6/1/11 - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - Breakfast and Chef Mickey's - Dinner

Thursday 6/2/11 - Hollywood Studios - Lunch - Prime Time Cafe

Friday 6/3/11 - Epcot - Dinner - Teppan Edo

Saturday 6/4/11 - Water Parks -

Sunday 6/5/11 - Universal Studios

Monday 6/6/11 - Universal Studios

Tuesday 6/7/11 - Magic Kingdom - Breakfast - Kona Cafe and Plaza for Dinner????

Wednesday 6/8/11 - Animal Kingdom - Not sure, could go somewhere else for breakfast and then go to AK. Kinda wanted to do 1900 Park Fare. Would this be feasible here for breakfast and then go to AK??

Thursday 6/9/11 - Downtown Disney - Rainforest Cafe - Lunch

Friday 6/10/11 - Could do a breakast or early lunch. Plan to try and leave late.

Due to Universal Studios, may have a couple of TS left. Any suggestions????

Thanks for your help.

Scrapbookqueen
Kellie

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I want to try and finalize my plans and make my reservations. Calling on all the experts. :goodvibes

Hi all,

Okay, I've booked my trip and now trying to finalize my ADR's. Please take a look and see what you think. I'd be happy for any suggestions. This trip will be just me and my DD (13) who does not have a broad palate yet. Some of my reservations are buffets, mostly due to Character interaction and therefore will not wait in lines at parks. This is mostly for me, so that I can get pictures. We are staying 11 nights/12 days. I know that I have some extra table services here since we will be off property due to doing two days at Universal. Trying to do restaurants at the park we will be at since I don't know about transportation or how to get there. Any and all suggestions appreciated.

Monday 5/30/11 - Arrival to Pop Century. Not sure of time. May just eat at POP. Any suggestions??????

Tuesday 5/31/11 - Animal Kingdom - Breakfast - Donald's Safari Breakfast

Wednesday 6/1/11 - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - Breakfast and Chef Mickey's - Dinner

Thursday 6/2/11 - Hollywood Studios - Lunch - Prime Time Cafe

Friday 6/3/11 - Epcot - Dinner - Teppan Edo

Saturday 6/4/11 - Water Parks -

Sunday 6/5/11 - Universal Studios

Monday 6/6/11 - Universal Studios

Tuesday 6/7/11 - Magic Kingdom - Breakfast - Kona Cafe and Plaza for Dinner????

Wednesday 6/8/11 - Animal Kingdom - Not sure, could go somewhere else for breakfast and then go to AK. Kinda wanted to do 1900 Park Fare. Would this be feasible here for breakfast and then go to AK??

Thursday 6/9/11 - Downtown Disney - Rainforest Cafe - Lunch

Friday 6/10/11 - Could do a breakast or early lunch. Plan to try and leave late.

Due to Universal Studios, may have a couple of TS left. Any suggestions????

Thanks for your help.

Scrapbookqueen
Kellie

I probably won't be too much help, but I can give the following feedback:

--DH and I love 50s Prime Time! We also really like Chef Mickey's for dinner. I know alot of others do not like it, but we find the food to be good enough for us - the salmon and the roast pork are both very good in our opinions, plus their veggies seem to be steamed and crunchy. Besides, we love the atmosphere!

--On 6/1 you have two buffets in one day, we've tried this before and we are never quite hungry enough for the second buffet and end up sharing a TS, or getting a light CS dinner.

--I've never been to Kona for breakfast, but I hear it's good. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it for dinner though.

--We love 1900 Park Fare, but find that it's easier for us to eat there later in the morning (10:30-10:45) so that we can get to the park early, go on some rides, get some fast passes and then take a break. However, doing 1900 from AK may be too long for travel time. Would you consider changing your 6/7 Kona breakfast to the 1900 Park Fare, and maybe doing dinner at Kona that night for dinner?

Finally, if you have credits left over, why not consider a signature dinner one night instead of a regular TS dinner. Just an idea, it's always nice to unwind and have a relaxing dinner in WDW for us.

Have fun!

These are just my thoughts though, and I'm sure others will have some better ideas or suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter