ADR's and split stay?

MHSweb79

DIS Veteran
I called this a.m. to make ADR's for our September vacation. We'll be there from 9/11 - 9/19, but splitting our stay between POFQ and the Poly. The CM would only let me make my 1st four days of ADR's and told me to call back next Wed. to make the remainder (which is 90 days before my check-in at the Poly.)
I thought I could make all of my ADR's under the 90+10 rule since I am staying on-site for 8 consecutive nights.
Should I call back and try with another CM or just wait the four days?

In that case sometimes the CM allows to make all of the ADR for the 10 days, but it depends of the CM, if you want you can try again with a different CM you have nothing to loose, and perhaps you can make the other ADR today, Good luck and enjoy your trip :thumbsup2

I did call back and get another CM. He told me that the ADR's are tied to your room reservation, and the system will only allow you to make as many ADR's as you have nights booked (that is, I booked 5 ADR's with a 4 night stay, including day of arrival and day of departure.) He said in order to go beyond that, I would have to give my second resort reservation number, and if he plugged that into the system it wouldn't let me book ADR's as it isn't quite 90 days yet.

So I have to call back in a few days.

We have a split- stay coming up next month & I was able to make ALL of my ADRs at my 90 day mark....so it did work for me. Because I would be switching resorts & had a different resort reservation #....the only thing the cm said the computer would not do is let my ADR for CRT be entered for the "Dining Plan", so I told him to enter it as "oop" & I'll get it switched later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter