ADR's after parks close?

jacobwill62009

Earning My Ears
We have a ADR at HS (Sci-Fi Diner) for 8:10pm, but I see now that the park closes at 8pm. Does anyone how long transporation runs after the parks close? We are staying at the Beach Club. Thank you for your help! :)

We ate at Mama Melrose's and our ADR was 15 minutes prior to park closing. We had no trouble getting a bus back to POFQ. The American Idol show runs later than the park so buses aren't usually a problem.

You can also walk it in <20 minutes. We prefer walking, especially close to closing time when the transportation lines can be long.

If you don't walk, you will be taking the boat. There is no bus from HS to Beach Club as far as I know (not entirely sure of that, but I don't think there is).

The transportation runs for 1 hour after park closing. If the boat stops running you will have to walk. It's not that far.

We have ADR for Boma at 5:50 on a Friday.
Planning on going to AK that day and it closes at 6.

How do we get to Boma and how do we get back to our hotel after diner, if the park is already closed?

Our resort is CBR

We have ADR for Boma at 5:50 on a Friday.
Planning on going to AK that day and it closes at 6.

How do we get to Boma and how do we get back to our hotel after diner, if the park is already closed?

Our resort is CBR

We're planning on doing the same. You can take a bus from AK to AKL. When you're done take a bus to one of the parks or DTD then take a bus back to CBR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter