• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

adr's acting up again and update hasn't even started

ngvenice

Disney Addicted!
something weird is going on some of my adr's say "PLEASE CONTACT THE DISNEY RESERVATION CENTER AT 407-939-3463 TO CANCEL RESERVATION. THANK YOU"

Ive noticed its only the character meals.

any1 else having this and what does it mean, that they want me to cancel these?!!!!!!!??????

Hollywood & Vine - #
Disney's Hollywood Studios Thursday November 18, 2010
8:05 am View Reservation
Please contact the Disney Reservation Center at 407-939-3463 to cancel your reservation. Thank you.

Thursday11/18/2010 4 Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater - #
Disney's Hollywood Studios Thursday November 18, 2010
3:35 pm View Reservation
Cancel Reservation

I think they just mean that if you want to cancel them you will need to call, not that they are asking you to cancel.

Yes, a couple of mine did that today. All I know is I've got ADR conf #'s and I'll be at my ressie. I'm sure they are not expecting people to call and cancel because it says that.

IMO, that's a bad idea. Some "lazzies" might just say phooey on them for making me call. i don't see what that accomplishes.

btw - I had 3 say that, and 2 of them were not character meals..

I have a couple that said that, but I think it is because the ressies are in the next 7 days. Yeah!! I will be at the Magic Kingdom at my very first MVMCP at this time on Friday!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter