• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adr ???

LuvnWDW

Mouseketeer
We have ADR's for our upcoming trip ( 1 week 6 days :banana: )... how picky are the restaurants about adding a person or having one less person show?

Fewer people, no problem.

More people, maybe a problem. You might have to wait longer for a different size table, and there is an outside chance that the extra people might not be seated at all if the restaurant is already at capacity.

Adding a person is very tricky. You could run into probs with this. But having one less person show up is no big deal. I'd rather add an extra person right away just to be safe. its much easier to show up with one less.

Shortly before our trip my DW, and DD14 couldn't make the trip. I called the reservation line a few days ahead and had all of our ADRs changed from four to just two. She told me on the phone that going from four to two was a lot easier then going from four to six. I think if you are going to lose one you should let them know ASAP.

Most of the tables seem to be set up for four or six. If you are going from three to four or from five to six, it shouldn't be a issue but again I'd let them know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter