ADR Timing Question

tfoley427

Mouseketeer
Good Sunday everyone. I'm sure this questions been asked 10382 times, but I'm honestly too lazy to look having just woken up. Okay, We are goign from August 31st-September 7th. My question is when I call tomorrow for my ADR and I book my reservations for the whole trip or just for the 31st? Then do I have to call each day thereafter to plan another ADR for the next day and next day and next day and so on? Any answers would be GREATLY appreciated.

As long as you are staying at a WDW resort you can book at 90 day+10. Meaning you can book for the whole time you are there. If you are staying off site then you have to call each day.

If you are staying on property, you can book for the day you check in up to the following 10 days of your trip. Offsite, you have to call back each day.

Thank you cupmom! :) I'm trying so desperatly to get a reservation at CRT for dinner. I proposed to my girlfriend there in 2007, and we're getting married next year, and then spending 10 days down there for our honeymoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter