ADR Times other then on the hour or 1/2hr?

Pikester

DIS Veteran
This is probably a really dumb question and the answer may allready be on here somewhere but I was wondering if you can make ADRs at times like for EX: 4:10 or maybe 4:25? As opposed to say, on the hour or 1/2 hours. When I went last time for some reason I always did an o'clock or a :30.

Thank you for your time.:upsidedow

I usually have them at odd times, so they have them - like 11:10, 12:40, etc.

Just call and tell them what time you prefer and see what they offer.

lol that's funny....when I called and made my adr's I only got odd times like 8:10 or 5:20 and thought, "man, don't they ever make any on the hour or 1/2 hour..." lol

Thanks for answering so quickly. I am getting my ADRs ready for my June 11th, 180 days out make my reservations day.

None of mine are on the hour or 1/2 hr. When I called, I usually said I'd like dinner at 5pm...and the CM would offer 4:50 or 5:10, etc.

Yeah, I always say "something around 7:00" and then get whatever is closer. I honestly don't think I've ever gotten anything on the hour or half hour. Never really thought about it. I think Disney dining times are like airline departure times. Always odd.

I believe they're every 5 minutes or so. We have a 6:05pm but we also have an 11:30am. Go figure.

When I called for my ADRs I was asking for hour and 1/2 hour times and she told me that it's harder to get those times because theyre on the hr and half hour, she said to go for 5 min increments off of that time, so I have an ADR for 7:35 and 5:20 instead of 7:30 and 5:15

Just add or subtract 5 mins each way and ask for those ADRs too :)

Don't worry, if you ask for a 5:30pm and they don't have it, they SHOULD automatically offer 5:35, 5:25 etc. or the closest time available to what your request is. :thumbsup2

Thank you everyone for responding. Maybe I did have ADRs at odd times the last time I went (which was 2 years ago) and I just don't remember. They say the mind is the first thing to go.:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter