ADR thoughts/plans - we have 16 TS credits (2 adults, 1 infant)

mrsdsj2007

Earning My Ears
  • We are adventurous eaters (though infant is picky...but won't starve)
  • We like characters meals for photo ops
  • 1 Adult is a Post-Op Barriatric Patient - can't eat a lot
  • Breakfast around 9-11, Lunch from 1-3, and dinner from 7-9 is normal for us at home...
  • We are the Plus Dining plan (1TS/1QS/1Snack for 8 nights)

Would like to hear from about whether some of these experiences are "good" "worth it" "fun for kiddo"

My child (2.5 years at time of trip) loves music/entertainment and will sit mesmerized on our laps if needed to watch parades, shows, etc. Also will nap/sleep well in her Britax Stroller.

Sat 1/31 - AK

10:45am Tusker House Buffet - 2 TS
6:50pm Saana - 2 TS [should we go earlier to see the lodge, animals?]

Sunday 2/1 - MK

NONE

Monday 2/2 - EP

10:50am Akerhus - 2 TS

Tuesday 2/3 (MK day)

8:30pm 1900 Park Fare - 2 TS

Wednesday 2/4 (MK Day)

5:15pm Aloha @ Poly - 4 TS [ worth it?]

Thursday 2/5 - HS

8:55am Cape May Cafe - 2 TS [ONLY if Aloha was cancelled]

2:30pm Mama Melrose with Fantasmic - 2 TS

Friday 2/6 - MK day

9:35am O'Hana - 2 TS [ONLY if Aloha was cancelled]
3:50pm Crystal Palace - 2 TS

Loves Minnie & Mickey too --- would you do Crystal Palace over Cape May Cafe?

If I got an FP+ for Fantasmic would you do Cape May Cafe over Mama Melrose?

I want to do Cape May Cafe over Ohana - I am in LOVE with stitch but my LO will probably be scared -- at least at Cape May she will meet Minnie/Mickey again (after tusker house and other M&G at the parks) -------- PLUS we already would have been to the Polynesian Resort if we got to the Aloha dinner party...

We've done tusker house, akershus, 1900 park fare, and crystal palace and my daughter loves them all! I would personally keep the Fantasmic dinner package over a fastpass for fantasmic. But make sure you get to fantasmic on the earlier end of the time range - last time we got there towards the end of the range and they already gave up the reserved seating area and let the crowds in.

Our plan was to do the last B&B show at 5:30pm and then make our way to Fantasmic! and then grab a snack in the stadium with our DDP...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter