ADR System Upgrade - History

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was emailing random addresses at Disney for the fun of it and actually got a response!

I got all my first choices (as that is all I mailed in) all within 45 minutes of my requested time.

:rotfl:that is funny. I asked up earlier, but did you get a confirmation # then for each one? I could have slept in:rolleyes:

:rotfl:that is funny. I asked up earlier, but did you get a confirmation # then for each one? I could have slept in:rolleyes:

I guess I missed your post...but yup, and I called in the next day to verify that they actually made my reservations. I asked the agent if they ever heard of it before and they said they hadn't. I really don't know if they will do that for everyone or if someone read my email and spread a little Disney magic :wizard:

I guess I missed your post...but yup, and I called in the next day to verify that they actually made my reservations. I asked the agent if they ever heard of it before and they said they hadn't. I really don't know if they will do that for everyone or if someone read my email and spread a little Disney magic :wizard:

I'm glad some Pixie Dust blew your way thenpixiedust:

Just curious, are you within your 90 day booking window, or did you go outside of it?

As we are staying off-site I have had to phone twice (so far) to get our ADR's.

First time took no more that 5 minutes to book ADR.
Tonight got cut off first time but recalled. Total of about 20 minutes so not that bad.

BTW call at 8.00pm GMT so this would have been 3.00pm EST :)

Yes it is 90 days out now for all dining reservations. If you are a staying onsite, its 90+10, meaning you can make all reservations for a trip of 10 days or less 90 days from your arrival date.

Yes it is 90 days out now for all dining reservations. If you are a staying onsite, its 90+10, meaning you can make all reservations for a trip of 10 days or less 90 days from your arrival date.

Also keep in mind split stays have two different check-in dates and therefore have two different 90 marks...I found that out the hard way :goodvibes

Not having a toll free number is not good for foreign guests! I've been on hold for 20 min and I can just imagine my bill this month. I hope this works out.

Did you call the regular dining number or members services. I'm hoping to do all with one phone call too (next Sunday).

I called regular dining right when they opened. MS opens later so I wanted to get in right away. I didn't have any hold time and was done in 13 minutes.

I had 4 reservations for this trip. I was able to use two confirmation numbers for the first half and then two more for this last group. The CM I had last week sai it would only go into the second reservation not the third.

Not having a toll free number is not good for foreign guests! I've been on hold for 20 min and I can just imagine my bill this month. I hope this works out.

I know what you mean!!! The last trip I planned I spent close to $100.00 in long dinstance charges.
It will probably be more for this trip as it is a GG and everytime I make a change or need to add something I have to do it for three reservations!!
I am dreading trying to make our ADR's the end of May:sad2:

I know what you mean!!! The last trip I planned I spent close to $100.00 in long dinstance charges.
It will probably be more for this trip as it is a GG and everytime I make a change or need to add something I have to do it for three reservations!!
I am dreading trying to make our ADR's the end of May:sad2:

That is why I went through a travel agent. It never cost me a dime, regardless of how many changes I made.

That is why I went through a travel agent. It never cost me a dime, regardless of how many changes I made.

I would rather spend the money. I am to much of a planner and worrier to give control of my reservation to someone else.
I would never get any sleep wondering if everything got done that needed to be.:lmao:

Stupid question here. I had a few ADRs that I had to release due to unforseen circumstances. The reservation numbers for those ADRs were 8 digits long. I then called to re-schedule my ADRs and the new reservation numbers are 12 digits long. Is this new? If this has been answered here a million times, I apologize in advance for the stupid question. If you could still answer my question, I would appreciate it. :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter