ADR system down...

anewmac

Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?
Looks like they are still working on the computer system that we all have been hearing about... Unfortunatly I got the wrath of it today.

After a slow moving computer we got 3 of the ADR's and Troy (best CM ever!) went to move on to the 4th day and it totally kicked him out of the system.. he tried getting it back but no go. SO we went for try # 2. After 3 he went to save so it wouldnt kick him out again as it was really slow and again.. my luck was not there. It kicked him out and nothing was save :sad1:

Im a bit frustrated as is already had sounded like slim pickings for some of my picks I didnt have time to try again as I had to get back to work (was on my lunch break) so after an hour I got nothing. :(

BUT I do have to say If any of you gets TROY (he's a fast talker from Ohio or Iowa sorry LOL,) he's awesome, he was totally appologetic and wanted to keep working on it for me but I had to go. I had to give him all 1's on his comments, but 5 for resolving my issue.. no ADR's.

Guess I will try again tmrw. :scared:

They should really take email request LMAO

Sorry - that stinks. Some others reported the system being down for a bit a few days ago as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter