• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR Suggestions

hosler427

Mouseketeer
I am planning a trip for late next year and the wife and I have had a great time with the early planning of this. As of now, we will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside for 10 days/nights and will take advantage of the Free Dining Plan for this time of year (if we are lucky enough to have it offered again).

We have been to Disney World with the Dining Plan several times. This, however, is our first trip by ourselves. We typically travel with a larger group that includes some picky eaters. While we have got them to branch out a little more over the years, we still want to try some new things. Here are our current 9 planned restaurants. We are not big breakfast eaters and would rather get in the parks early and relax later so all of these are for dinner reservations.

San Angel Inn
Chef Art Smith's Homecomin'
'Ohana
Cape May Cafe
Chefs de France
Raglan Road
Sanaa
Boatwright's Dining Hall
50's Primetime
Plus we will probably do a lunch Be Our Guest adr as well

Just a couple more notes: this a very late honeymoon for us. Our first real trip alone. While we would like some romantic/quiet places, we are generally very easy going, fun loving people. I have thought of doing California Grill, Artist Point or a nicer place for dinner as well so that is an option...thoughts on that?

Here is a full list of places we have been before so you know we are really missing anything: Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Be Our Guest, Biergarten, Boatwrights, Boma, Chef Mickeys, Cinderella's Royal Table, Crystal Palace, The Garden Grill, Sci Fi, Hoop Dee Doo, Kona Cafe, Le Cellier, 'Ohana, 50's Primetime, Olivia's Cafe, The Wave, Whispering Canyon

Thank you so much in advance!

I would find a place to add in a beaches and cream reservation ;) it's surprise the heck out of me but it was one of our favorite reservations we had on last trip ! My husband and I split a seafood salad sandwich which I only ordered because I heard good things about it… And it was amazing. Then we split ice cream . Loved it ! We walked there for a 1 o'clock reservation on a day that we were at Hollywood studios ..

I would find a place to add in a beaches and cream reservation ;) it's surprise the heck out of me but it was one of our favorite reservations we had on last trip ! My husband and I split a seafood salad sandwich which I only ordered because I heard good things about it… And it was amazing. Then we split ice cream . Loved it ! We walked there for a 1 o'clock reservation on a day that we were at Hollywood studios ..

Thank you...I have looked at Beaches and Cream many times. That is a good idea! We are adventurous eaters but always love the nostalgic/simple places as well which is why 50's Primetime has been one of our favorites for many years!

Thank you...I have looked at Beaches and Cream many times. That is a good idea! We are adventurous eaters but always love the nostalgic/simple places as well which is why 50's Primetime has been one of our favorites for many years!
Have fun❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter