ADR seating time?

browncats

Earning My Ears
So I'm doing ADRs for my trip and I saw some posts where people mentioned that they sometimes waited up to a hour to get seated D:

Is this really the case? I'm worried because I'd like to use some ADRs to do TS for lunch at the parks but I have a very tight schedule because I'm using the ASL interpreters and I have to be at the attraction or show a certain time before it starts or I miss out :sad1:

I wanted something like 50's Primetime in HS for around 11:15 AM or so and make it to the 1 PM showing of the Beauty and Beast (need to show up at 12:40ish)

Dinner is less of an issue because most of the interpreted performances wrap up at 4 PM or so but I was thinking of requesting some for other rides/performances that they're not doing on the schedule. Again, I'm not going to be too happy if I have to either bail on an ADR or ASL interpreted performance.

Some places are slower than others but I think you will be fine for that window of time. Tell your server you need the check as soon as you order so you can leave when you finish eating

Some places are slower than others but I think you will be fine for that window of time. Tell your server you need the check as soon as you order so you can leave when you finish eating

Agreed. 50's PT will likely still be sitting the first round of lunch guests at 11:15, so the wait to sit would likely be pretty short, if any. You could also show up closer to 11:00, and there's a good chance they might go ahead and seat you.

It is as the afternoon and evening move on that potential excessive delays in getting seated start to occur on a random basis. Never know when another guest is going to order another round of drinks or otherwise be in no hurry to leave, which of course throws everything off balance.

Thanks for posting this, browncats. I was wondering the same thing myself.

So I have a question too. In our case, we have a 5:15 reservation for Tutto Italia. It would actually be better if we had to wait to be seated because we have a lunch at 12:30 at sci-fi diner. Just wondering how long of a wait we might have for a 5:15 reservation at that restaurant. We are going to DS in two weeks.

Agreed. Also, when you check in for your reservation, tell the host/ess where you need to be and why you need to be there and they will more than likely get you seated in plenty of time.

Thanks for posting this, browncats. I was wondering the same thing myself.

So I have a question too. In our case, we have a 5:15 reservation for Tutto Italia. It would actually be better if we had to wait to be seated because we have a lunch at 12:30 at sci-fi diner. Just wondering how long of a wait we might have for a 5:15 reservation at that restaurant. We are going to DS in two weeks.

You will probably be seated right away at Tutto that early. We had a 5pm ressie in December and were seated right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter