ADR Question

Nayrb

Earning My Ears
Hi guys,

We really want to to goto Chef Mickey's on our arrival day, there is an ADR for 2 hours after we land.

We land at 3:15 and can get an ADR for 5:30, would you do it?

Thanks for input

Where are you staying? Will you be taking the ME or renting a car? Do you plan to check into your hotel or go straight from the airport to the CR?

I guess it's possible if you have a rental car, drop your bags at the hotel and head straight to CR (unless of course you're staying there), but if your flight is delayed, which is quite possible given wonky Florida weather, and a possible wait for ME if you're going that way, be prepared to possibly forfeit your reservation. I'd be too nervous to risk it, but you can give it a shot!

We are renting a car staying at AoA.

I don't think I am gonna chance it. Too many variables out of our control. Here is hoping we can pick up an ADR for chef Mickey.

I think you made the right decision. I wouldn't try it. It is cutting it way to close.
Have Fun

EWWW that would be too close of a call for me, my OCD would be real bad...

We are renting a car staying at AoA.

I don't think I am gonna chance it. Too many variables out of our control. Here is hoping we can pick up an ADR for chef Mickey.

I think you made the right choice. Only having 2 hours from the time you land would be cutting it too close, IMO.

If I were going to rent a car and go straight to the Contemporary (no stopping to check in or drop off bags) I might chance it depending on how desperately the party wanted it...but that's cutting it really close, allows for no decompression time, and there's a no-show fee at Chef Mickey's which you'd probably end up having to pay if there were any delays at all.

Using DME, absolutely not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter