ADR question (switching from POP to a DVC as a rentee)???

tofubeast

DIS Veteran
Hey all,

Just curious. I am thinking about renting points for a DVC. I am already reserved at POP for the dates we plan to go and have ADRS already made. If I switch to a DVC, will I be able to keep my ADRs?

THANKS!

:confused:

Yes, you will!

We were even able to keep the same ADRs when we eliminated the DDP from our June reservation.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Thanks for the good news. How do I go about saving my ADRS if I do switch to a DVC (as a point renter)...since the ADRs are attached to my current resort book number?

Thanks for the good news. How do I go about saving my ADRS if I do switch to a DVC (as a point renter)...since the ADRs are attached to my current resort book number?

You can call Disney Dining and ask them to change them to your DVC confirmation number if they are now attached to the POP reservation but they may very well be attached to your home phone number not the reservation number and then you don't need to change anything for the ADRs. Just call and check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter