ADR needed for Rainforest Cafe?

kkacz99

Mouseketeer
DD would like to go there the day we arrive since we usually do DTD that day. Do we need reservations or would da walk up work? we dont get in until 1 so I am really not sure what time we will be ready to eat if she wants to swim first, shuttles, etc

I tried to book Rainforest at DTD yesterday and the times I wanted were already booked. When we went two years ago, we tried to walk up and the wait was 90 minutes or so. We didn't eat there then.

I opted for the Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom this time with a better time.

The way I look at it, better to have the ressie than not get in at all.

I am not sure what time you wanted to eat there at, however when my family and I went there we always had an early dinner at 4:00 PM and we would always be seated right away without any ADR's.

We went in May, met some friends there. We were told our wait would be 45 minutes. No problem, BUT two hours and way too many margaritas from the margarita stand our kids were exhausted and hungry and we just came back to our resort. I'm not sure if the rest of our party stayed or not.

I'd get an ADR if I were you...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter