ADR/MDE Troubles

dismichael

DIS Veteran
My family has a vacation planned for August (16th-25th) and when we hit the 180 day mark we made all our ADR's. The first few we did online but then it got all glitchy and we switched to the phone. Now when i log onto MDE on my Ipad or online it only shows the ressies we made online!? I tried using the missing ressie thing but it didnt work. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem or has found a solution? Much appreciated :goodvibes

Try calling the dining line and give them your confirmation numbers and have them update the reservations with the e-mail address you're using on MDX.

Did you get confirmation numbers in email? You may need to go into the system and link those reservations using the confirmation number.

I am having almost the opposite. I made ressies, they are showing up in MDE, but I did not get an email for them. Which has me concerned!!!!! Especially since one was for the Princess Breakfast in Norway and I got the reservation at 8:15 am 21 days out from my vacation. ACK. I am calling now!

Yeah we got the confirmation #'s for each and i tried linking them with that but it says the phone number is wrong. We tried every phone number we own lol but nothing. I'll call tomorrow...was just wondering if anyone else was having a similar problem. We have ressies at BOG and 5 or more other restaurants that would be lost so im hoping they can fix it!

Yeah we got the confirmation #'s for each and i tried linking them with that but it says the phone number is wrong. We tried every phone number we own lol but nothing. I'll call tomorrow...was just wondering if anyone else was having a similar problem. We have ressies at BOG and 5 or more other restaurants that would be lost so im hoping they can fix it!

I had the exact same problem. I could not get any phone number to work. I called and they were able to link my reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter