ADR list is lost

tacomaranch

Tacoma Ranch home of wild mustangs! We are all on
I really can't find my list anywhere and of course it was not entered in my spreadsheet yet. Can I call Disney and will they tell me my ADR with confirm numbers?

I am such an idiot!

I would definitely try calling them. They have your information. It's just going to be a matter of them looking for it without confirmation numbers.

not much of a matter really. it's referenced by phone number. if you know your phone number, they can give you all your info. you can also get it printed at the resort.

I really can't find my list anywhere and of course it was not entered in my spreadsheet yet. Can I call Disney and will they tell me my ADR with confirm numbers?

I am such an idiot!

My husband called the other day to change one of our ADR's and as soon as he gave them our phone # they pulled up all our ADR's and called them out to him, so they will be able to give you the info you need again:)

When you check into your resort, I recommend getting the printout of all of your ADRs just to make sure. Have Fun!

at the time of check in, ask for the list of all your ADRs. :) they'll have it for you. if you want to make sure big time, before your trip, you could always call the 1800 number, but once you made them, they're good and booked. so you can just get a opy of the print out at time of check in.. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter