ADR Game -- What would you eat?

Mmmm Italian, my favorite, bring on the carbs!

Appetizer: "Fior di Latte" Mozzarella served with Roasted Sweet Peppers, Basil, Maldon Sea Salt, and Tuscan Olive Oil-$16.00

Entree: Polenta Valsugana Traditional Northern Italian creamy polenta served with braised short ribs, meatball and sweet sausage-$28.00

I went in thinking dessert was going to be easy as I'm a huge cannoli fan but after looking over the menu I think I will try the: Torta di Ricotta Lemon Ricotta cheesecake, marinated strawberries-$11.00

On Friday, Dec. 19, at 12:40pm, I am going to have LUNCH at Liberty Tree Tavern. Who would like to join me?

Menu: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/liberty-tree-tavern/menus/lunch/

I think I'll have...

DRINK: Freshly Brewed Iced Tea.

STARTER: Crab and Lobster Dip for Two (But it's all for ME! :laughing: )

ENTREE: New England Pot Roast - Our Tavern Keeper's Favorite...Braised Beef in a Cabernet Wine and Mushroom Sauce served with Mashed Potatoes and Garden Vegetables.

DESSERT: Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake - Vanilla Cake with a Gooey Toffee Filling, Caramel Sauce, and Vanilla Ice Cream.

Thank you so much for the invite. I need to go to Magic Kingdom ASAP.

DRINK: Patriot's Punch
ENTREE: Bacon and Cheddar Angus Cheeseburger
DESSERT: Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake

Lunch in MK- sounds great to me! Put me down for:

Starter- Tavern Fried Cheese
Drink- Patriot's Punch
Entree- Freedom Pasta with Sauteed Shrimp
Dessert- Johnny Appleseed's Cake

:cool1:

Mmm, love that pot roast. I thought about trying something else this time, but that just sounds too good.

App: New England clam chowder
Entree: New England pot roast (sensing a theme here)
Dessert: OK, I think I will mix it up here and try Martha Washington's chocolate cake. (Although if someone offered me a bite of their Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake I would not say them nay.)

LTT lunch is :thumbsup2 from me.

On Wednesday, Dec. 24, at 7:10pm, I am going to have Dinner at The Turf Club Bar & Grill. Who would like to join me?

Menu: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...resort-and-spa/turf-club-bar-and-grill/menus/

I think I'll have...

DRINK: Godiva Chocolate Martini - Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Stoli Vanil Vodka, White Crème de Cacao, and Frangelico.

STARTER: Baked Brie - with Prosciutto and Raspberry Preserves.

ENTREE: Grilled New York Strip - with Asparagus, Mashed Potatoes, and Lobster Fondue.

DESSERT: Chocolate Espresso Torte - with Raspberry Sauce and Vanilla-Port Wine Ice Cream.

I'll have...

DRINK: Godiva Chocolate Martini- Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Stoli Vanil Vodka, White Crème de Cacao, and Frangelico

APP: French Onion Soup- Classic French Onion Soup topped with Melted Cheese and a nest of Crispy-fried Onions

MAIN: Prime Rib- with Mashed Potatoes, Broccolini, and Cherry-Peppercorn Sauce

DESSERT: Warm Bread Pudding- with salted toffee sauce

Yum, new place! Menu sounds good! I think I will have...

App: Asian-Inspired Crispy Shrimp - Dressed in a spicy Aïoli on a bed of Vegetable Slaw

Entree: Crispy Free-Range Chicken Breast with Three-Cheese Macaroni & Cheese and Green Beans Almondine

Dessert: Chocolate Espresso Torte with Raspberry Sauce and Vanilla-Port Wine Ice Cream

ooh,
I think I'll have:

App: Baked Brie (hold the proscuitto; if they can't- I'd get the calamari)
Entree: Vegetarian Turf Club Pasta
Dessert: Cheesecake

I am especially intrigued by the kids pasta with turkey marinara sauce. I've never seen a sauce called marinara contain meat.

My fingers are crossed we will be going in September. I am drooling over Shutters at Old Port Royal @ Carribbean Beach so how about tomorrow night....http://allears.net/dining/menu/shutters/dinner

We ate here last trip and the food and service were surprisingly wonderful.

I will have at least 2 of these:Captain Banana - Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum and Créme de Banana with Coconut and Pineapple Juice, served frozen $8.75 (maybe why I enjoyed the place so much lol)

APP: Citrus-Poached Shrimp - Tomato Salsa and crispy Plantains $10.99

ENTREE:Grilled Beef Rib-Eye - Herb-crusted 10-oz Grilled Rib-Eye, Mojo Butter, Broccolini, House-made White Sweet Potato and Carrot Frites and Guava Ketchup $31.49

Dessert.... another Captain Banana yum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter